Food / Drink New Taco Bell items

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Damn. I want that triple crunch! Too bad I’d need a road trip to Oklahoma to get one.

1671153314299.jpeg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
In Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the chain will sell a Cheesy Jalapeño Mexican Pizza that is described in a press release as “cheesier and spicier.” This new version is topped with nacho cheese sauce and spicy jalapeño slices and is priced between $4.99 and $5.49 depending on the restaurant.

And in Omaha, Nebraska, customers can try a Triple Crunch Mexican Pizza, which has three layers instead of the usual two. Taco Bell said that the “more to love” version also has twice the beans and beef. It costs $5.99.

So, only in 2 states, and they both sound disgusting.

I've never agreed with TB's philosophy of just taking something people like, and then just putting MORE on it and calling it "new"

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
Has anyone tried the new Crispy Melt Taco yet ? ? ?
There are two kinds , seasoned beef and black bean . I just tried the seasoned beef . I got the cravings box and one is in there .

It’s decent . It’s heavy for being in a single shell with the cheese on the bottom , so be careful cause the bottom will break out easily . The cravings box total was $8.84 with large drink upgrade .

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Guys. Guys. GUYS.

Mook Mook

According to leaked internal documents seen by The Fast Food Post, Taco Bell is bringing back the Bacon Club Chalupa on March 9, 2023.

but of course its only going to be a very limited time. These pricks.

Although not officially announced yet, Taco Bell’s Bacon Club Chalupa is expected to be available at participating locations nationwide for a limited time from March 9 through April 19, 2023.

But if this is true, I am gonna get my fuckin fill. Time to find some livewire dew.

Reactions: LikeABauce302

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
OH. HELL. YES.

BIl1pfg.jpg

I know it doesnt look it, but these were loaded w/ chicken and bacon.

I may have to go back for more tomorrow.

Tho. These fuckers are like $6 a PIECE now. But then again, the regular beef chalupa is like $5 bucks now, so its just ridiculous.

But these motherfuckers know i'll pay it.
For $6/each you could go get 1/2 of a burrito from Chipotle :rofl:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I could take it or leave it now. For the *increased costs I can't justify it. The exception is if they have the Carne Asada, then I might go. The local TB is closed for something. Either renovations (which it really needed), or maybe damage from the last storm? Parking lot and drive through were in such bad shape that people would park in the next lot, and walk over to order.

*edited

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Thread Info