• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

New car Club

JJ91284

Reaction score
Whats the new club that started up some time ago? It was something with garage in it. I was checking it out 6 days ago and I can't find it. I thought I bookmarked it but apparently I didn't. My web history only goes back 5 days so it's already gone.

I read a post that said they were hoping for 100 members by the end of summer and I believe SYP is a member their.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I tried joining it several weeks ago, but never got an email reply to authenticate my username.

99gulfbluegtp

Reaction score
ron you've been actually on the forum all morning. i own the site so i'm on it almost all day at work. ill check to make sure your account is active but i saw you logged in, so dunno.

and the site can be reached by either

chicagogarage.org
thechicagogarage.org

oh and ps...dont worry about an activation email. 9 times out of 10 i manually activate a new account within 5 minutes of it being created

PANDA

Reaction score
www.thechicagogarage.com is Mike's (99gulfblueGTP's) new local forum. Alot of the chicago area people you might know are on it. myself, syp, 1fastgtp, mikes3 etc. Sadly its more active than ILGPC. You should join!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

ron you've been actually on the forum all morning. i own the site so i'm on it almost all day at work. ill check to make sure your account is active but i saw you logged in, so dunno.

and the site can be reached by either

chicagogarage.org
thechicagogarage.org

oh and ps...dont worry about an activation email. 9 times out of 10 i manually activate a new account within 5 minutes of it being created
[/b]
Yup,
I went to the site after I posted and it worked.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Another place to reek havok. NICE!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom