3800 New car Club

JJ91284

Regular
Sep 29, 2008
Whats the new club that started up some time ago? It was something with garage in it. I was checking it out 6 days ago and I can't find it. I thought I bookmarked it but apparently I didn't. My web history only goes back 5 days so it's already gone.

I read a post that said they were hoping for 100 members by the end of summer and I believe SYP is a member their.

ron you've been actually on the forum all morning. i own the site so i'm on it almost all day at work. ill check to make sure your account is active but i saw you logged in, so dunno.

and the site can be reached by either

chicagogarage.org
thechicagogarage.org

oh and ps...dont worry about an activation email. 9 times out of 10 i manually activate a new account within 5 minutes of it being created

I

imported_Ron Vogel

ron you've been actually on the forum all morning. i own the site so i'm on it almost all day at work. ill check to make sure your account is active but i saw you logged in, so dunno.

and the site can be reached by either

chicagogarage.org
thechicagogarage.org

oh and ps...dont worry about an activation email. 9 times out of 10 i manually activate a new account within 5 minutes of it being created
[/b]
Yup,
I went to the site after I posted and it worked.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info