New Aluminator Motors for 2,3,4V

Wild White Pony

Reaction score
Good news we have our Aluminator shortblocks back in a new form called the 46X Aluminator. Stroked to 5.0.

Modern and classic V8 options
Fans of the Modular V8 also have a new build option in the Aluminator 46X Stroker short-block. Stroked from 4.6 to 5.0 liters, this short-block is assembled with the best aftermarket components to provide a durable foundation for on and off-road applications in both naturally aspirated and supercharged form. Aluminator 46X is compatible with any of the two, three and four-valve cylinder heads used on the modular V8.

http://blogs.mustang50magazine.com/6791458/miscellaneous/ford-racing-releases-an-array-of-new-crate-engines/ Fixed

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
Ford continues to impress.

I want a n/a 5.0 Cobra Jet motor so bad. Heard rumors of one on a engine dyno making upwards of 750hp! nom

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Reaction score
When are these new aluminators suppose to be available? They're not listed on frpp's site.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm sure if you ordered one of these, you'd get it in a timely fashion. Unlike when the dealer orders you a new engine and then tells me they have no clue when it'll be in after already waiting 2 weeks.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Reaction score
I'm sure if you ordered one of these, you'd get it in a timely fashion. Unlike when the dealer orders you a new engine and then tells me they have no clue when it'll be in after already waiting 2 weeks.
I'da bought a 5.4 3v, cammed and sprayed it by now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom