• No

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Apr 28, 2009
Elgin IL
Who here at TCG are NASCAR fans??

I am, more or less. I tend to be more of a casual fan, but I always watch the Daytona 500.

Great finish to this year's race, that started with 43 cars ... 17 Ch#$r%*ets, 11 Toyota "Camrys", 11 Ford "Fusions" and 4 Dodge Chargers.

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * RT_06.2011_us66+NW USA
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The curves around midnight aren't easy to see" __ Rosanne Cash __ 'Runaway Train'

Yea Tony is the man, no one probably cares but I have almost 40 of his diecast cars. I ran out of space in my curio cabinet and quit buying them, I need to buy another cabinet and start filling that one as well.

What's his name, the guy who won the Daytona 500, lap 23 in the wall. I face palmed myself when I saw that, there goes his Daytona winning right there, only took him 15 minuets to spend it. See I told ya all something like this would happen. Sucks right? I've seen shit like this like a 1000 times.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Yea Tony is the man, no one probably cares but I have almost 40 of his diecast cars. I ran out of space in my curio cabinet and quit buying them, I need to buy another cabinet and start filling that one as well.

What's his name, the guy who won the Daytona 500, lap 23 in the wall. I face palmed myself when I saw that, there goes his Daytona winning right there, only took him 15 minuets to spend it. See I told ya all something like this would happen. Sucks right? I've seen shit like this like a 1000 times.

trevor bayne

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
how about that finish yesterday ?

1. pretty pissed that stewart dropped back to 13th on the last restart
2. my g/f was pretty pissed that kyle led 75% of the race and finished 3rd.
3. fuck jimmie johnson
4. "mr, where did he come from " harvick with the huge last 3-4 laps....then the "rubbing" on the back stretch.....and the pass !!!

that was great

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Hell yeah for Harvick. I was ecstatic when he came around Johnson. Glad to see him steal the finish from both of those guys. And then Johnson in his post-racing interviews making an excuse that Harvick had fresh tires. I don't think so, you just got beat sucka! They were all on the same run as far as tires I think.

Thread Info