Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I hadn’t watched nascar in a long time, but caught that tiny track race at the coliseum a week or so back. The aluminum wheels really threw me off. This then sent me down a rabbit hole about modified nascar lug nut guns. I didn’t realize they were pulling the impact away before the nut was off the stud, but watching it in slow motion it makes a lot of sense from a time saving stand point.

Reactions: Bru

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Game Show Thank You GIF by Kinda Funny

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Brad Keslowski needs an ass beating the likes hes never seen. He took out two separate people and caused both of those big crashes. You could hear the announcers were at a loss because they couldnt spin it that it was just an accident and nobody wanted to come out and say Brad is a cocksucking asshat.

After seeing both of those wrecks, hes lucky he didnt cause the death of someone. Nascar needs to do something about this.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
COTA tomorrow should be fun to watch. Kimi and Button will hopefully make it more than a few laps, plus Jordan Taylor laying down some wild times for a non-regular in Chase’s car.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
COTA tomorrow should be fun to watch. Kimi and Button will hopefully make it more than a few laps, plus Jordan Taylor laying down some wild times for a non-regular in Chase’s car.

I hate nascrap, but I’ll probably watch it to see how they do. I’m also very interested to see how Button does with the Garage 56 Camaro at Le Mans.

Reactions: Rent Free

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
This was a waste of time. Nice to know they don't have to honor track limits. Aside from a few on-track contacts, not much action. Also find it odd they'll let cars that are literally falling apart stay on track to get back to the pits. Parts flying off and leaving debris on the track, chunks of tires being flung around, ground effects keeping the car sliding along... just keep going.

Thread Info