Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I had a 97 Sebring w/ the V6. Put an intake, test pipe, and muffler on it, and I gotta admit it sounded pretty good.....it just didnt go anywhere :ROFLMAO: Cant remember if I ever did better than a 16.5 w/ it. And I had a buddy w/ an Avenger (also V6) who did headers and all sorts of other shit, and my car was still faster than his :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21 and frank

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
I had a 97 Sebring w/ the V6. Put an intake, test pipe, and muffler on it, and I gotta admit it sounded pretty good.....it just didnt go anywhere :ROFLMAO: Cant remember if I ever did better than a 16.5 w/ it. And I had a buddy w/ an Avenger (also V6) who did headers and all sorts of other shit, and my car was still faster than his :ROFLMAO:
No mods were done at all, all stock. I didn’t talk with the kid much but all I remember it had trans issues all the time, nothing new for dodge.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I bought a new '95 Probe GT back then once I graduated college and got a job. And yeah, not fast once I learned what F-bodies and Mustangs were capable of by comparison.

Reactions: IDAFC21

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
"minimal" body roll.

gtp.jpg

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I liked the SLP exhaust I had in my 98’ gtp, looked good and sounded good.

Worked for pontiac in the GTP era and never seen a GTX sold or come in for service.

Didnt have the full exhaust, but I had either the GMPP or GTX Gen 2 exhaust tips and the GTX Gen 2 wing. I loved the whale tail, but the Gen 2 wing was just.

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Spotify

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
$20,600 for a base GTP. In 2023 dollhairs that is *googles inflation calculator and inputs information* $39,377.85. Jesus Christ.

Non clapped out 97-03 GPs and 98-02 F-bodies still look like they could be sold today IMO.
I think sticker on my 98’ Daytona GTP all options beside sunroof was like 24k, paid 22k as a dealer employee . I leased that car and my payment was like 225.00 a month, which was amazing at 19 years old.

aj8

Regular
Jan 12, 2013
Elmhurst
I think sticker on my 98’ Daytona GTP all options beside sunroof was like 24k, paid 22k as a dealer employee . I leased that car and my payment was like 225.00 a month, which was amazing at 19 years old.
Recently acquired a Daytona with sunroof. Owner had the window sticker.

20230627_215333.jpg

20230627_215342.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info