Niche score of 2,363

1660908796873.png

i don't know what to feel about this

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
these all fell off the face of the earth, like i dont know the last time i saw one fucking ever
There's a yellow Neon SRT-4 around my area in Plainfield that's not stock that revs at every performance car that the owner sees at a light, passes by going the other way, or even parked in a driveway. Like he's got to let everyone know he's got about the last one in existence. :ROFLMAO:

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
I remember when my friend got one of those brand new and it was like sitting in a $50k car today but back then. RN you sit in them and you're like "damn, this is a cheap ass interior" but back then that shit was nice and worth all of the money.
Back in the day I wanted a low mile GTP really bad but they were expensive. My wife at the time had a loaded up Grand Am so I ended up stretching and instead went for my first 4th gen F body. Picked up a 6 speed hard top Z28 and ultimately went faster. Never scratched the W body itch. Wish I would have owned one.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
these all fell off the face of the earth, like i dont know the last time i saw one fucking ever
I saw one a couple of months back on the highway. It was mint with exhaust and nice wheels on it. I think they all rusted away. I always thought that would have been a fun daily driver.

Around that time I saw a first and second generation Eagle Talons that looked showroom new. Man, I wanted a second-gen Talon something bad when they were new. But another example of cars you never see anymore.

Reactions: Aircal and Yaj Yak

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I saw one a couple of months back on the highway. It was mint with exhaust and nice wheels on it. I think they all rusted away. I always thought that would have been a fun daily driver.

Around that time I saw a first and second generation Eagle Talons that looked showroom new. Man, I wanted a second-gen Talon something bad when they were new. But another example of cars you never see anymore.
Personally I'd lean first gen but finding one now that's not clapped out is probably hard. Even finding a second gen that's not clapped out is probably hard too. Nice Plymouth Laser with AWD would be a blast to lightly mod.

Reactions: Aircal

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Personally I'd lean first gen but finding one now that's not clapped out is probably hard. Even finding a second gen that's not clapped out is probably hard too. Nice Plymouth Laser with AWD would be a blast to lightly mod.
I like them both. I just like the rounded body style of the second-gen. It still looks modern today. Whereas the first-gen looks dated with its styling. But ya, give me a clean example of either and I'd take it. lol

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium

This brings me back. Almost makes me miss my Sebring

oh wait no it doesnt

For 1995 when that car came out it wasn’t all that bad in the styling department compared to other brands of the era. Powertrain that was a differnt story.

Kid in highschool had one new in 95/96 and thought he was the johnny bad ass with it, no matter what he did to it was still a joke.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
For 1995 when that car came out it wasn’t all that bad in the styling department compared to other brands of the era. Powertrain that was a differnt story.

Kid in highschool had one new in 95/96 and thought he was the johnny bad ass with it, no matter what he did to it was still a joke.

I had a 97 Sebring w/ the V6. Put an intake, test pipe, and muffler on it, and I gotta admit it sounded pretty good.....it just didnt go anywhere :ROFLMAO: Cant remember if I ever did better than a 16.5 w/ it. And I had a buddy w/ an Avenger (also V6) who did headers and all sorts of other shit, and my car was still faster than his :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info