3800 me vs

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
nah too crappy outside, gotta keep it close.

Hey John, I avoided conflict, and brought all the drama to a screeching halt...............either that or i killed the mood. Arent you proud, i could have gone there and beat him up, but i was good and have decided to stop posting now and go to el burito to feed my fat ass further. Good night all.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
although I am happy you avoided conflict.. saying this....

"Arent you proud, i could have gone there and beat him up....."

isn't the best thing to say.. remember we are guys.. and if someone thinks they can beat us up.. we are going to say something.. so.. let's try to avoid this type of talk..

if you REALLY want to wail on him.. make your car faster.. and challenge him this way... remember this is a car club.. not a bar room..

and this message.. although quoted partially from your post, is not directed to you leo.. just the message.. directed toward everyone...

John

i thought the argument was about what a POS neons are!..i never said the Grand Prix is the greatest car.. i said 'my beloved GP'.what other car gets 17mpg,is priced right,can go fast as hell and is stylin to drive.. a turbo beetle is quick, but still not cool..would you drive one,syp?..if i saw you driving one i would point and laugh :lol: ..neons have gotten a reputation as a fast car, but their styling and image just isnt cool..maybe neons impress 16year old highschool gals.not me. for the same price you may buy a used Mustang,Camaro etc.... your buddy owns a neon Ryan i think thats why you are so defensive about those..lighten up. this is a GP forum

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info