3800 me vs

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
Originally posted by syP@Feb 28 2005, 09:13 PM
here's the fact bitch, tell me where you are? You are the ****** e thug, and i will post the facts only

[im]http://www.itagodivxpurgatorio.it/sito/cover/P/Pinocchio%20-%20Walt%20Disney.jpg[/img]
[snapback]73321[/snapback]​

Whoa, watch out, FastCash420 will send you an aggessive email.
ohnoes.gif
ohnoes.gif
ohnoes.gif

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois

if u will notice.. YOU started that one with that comment you made near the bottom of the first page.

Once again.. i didnt start that, someone stated that no1 was trying against us when they clearly were.

Me and rob joke around.. you dont know us.. we talk on AIM all the time.

a BS flagged was raised... what do you expect? Hence i didnt start it. The BS flag did..

once again mr tool, you are :::

Pinocchio%20-%20Walt%20Disney.jpg

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by NetChemica+Feb 28 2005, 09:20 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Feb 28 2005, 09:13 PM
here's the fact bitch, tell me where you are? You are the ****** e thug, and i will post the facts only

[im]http://www.itagodivxpurgatorio.it/sito/cover/P/Pinocchio%20-%20Walt%20Disney.jpg[/img]
[snapback]73321[/snapback]​

Whoa, watch out, FastCash420 will send you an aggessive email.
ohnoes.gif
ohnoes.gif
ohnoes.gif

[snapback]73323[/snapback]​
[/b]

he tried sending me an aggressive PM... e-thug

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
F

fastcash

this was only opinion. i even made a joke for the masses

"no offense, but that music is not always necessary in car videos..... i mean picture your watching top fuel line up: enter the music, miles davis's rendition of cindy lauper's "time after time", then the flames kick out the exhaust, tires spin...... uh, yeah. next time let the blower whine. "

"

F

fastcash

"kinda ballsy announcing doing not-so-society-abiding acitivities....i know someone who might be there, in gurbumash "

This post has been edited by fastcash420: Feb 23 2005, 02:15 PM

here i am stating it is not too smart stating you are going to do illegal acitvities(street racing. with time, date, location.) HELL, i even said i was going to be there (in a round about way)

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
This is the shit other people post on their other forums that people look at, laugh at, and say what stupid people we have in this club......and honestly, looking at this post..... i believe that there are stupid people among us.

And if anyone has a problem with my opinion of this, too bad. Come talk to me in person about it.

F

fastcash

if you are talking about me, meet me at army trail and gary, at the speed way in the next hour. i will be in a red oldsmobile cutlass, '77 with exhaust, and rims

if not, and it was a genaral statement, sorry, and nevermind

Originally posted by LPSPEED2@Feb 28 2005, 10:51 PM
Hey Dole, wussup, u ever just wanna reach through your screen and hope the stupid guy on the other end is there so u can cheke them???

just wondering.
[snapback]73343[/snapback]​

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by LPSPEED2@Feb 28 2005, 09:51 PM
Hey Dole, wussup, u ever just wanna reach through your screen and hope the stupid guy on the other end is there so u can cheke them???

just wondering.
[snapback]73343[/snapback]​
every now and then....now fastcash is spreading his bs to me via pm...he thinks i care apparently........I guess i should special to be included?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info