Mclaren Senna Revealed!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
That looks wayyyyy better than the cartoonish looking red version.

I agree. I think the normal flashy supercar colors are not going to work for this car. Its going to look MUCH better w/ more subdued colors that don't sear your eyeballs w/ every little bodywork angle and broken line that makes this car up :rofl:

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
This car is clearly ugly, yet you like it.....BUT you dislike porsche BUT like luminas. I DONT GET IT

How can you dislike the most successful racecar company ever? And probably the most reliable sportscars over the last 40 years. I have a hard time believing anyone could truly hate the look of the 911 because it's so bland, classic, and recognizable. I'll give you the Panamera and Cheyenne, but even those are aging surprisingly well.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
How can you dislike the most successful racecar company ever? And probably the most reliable sportscars over the last 40 years. I have a hard time believing anyone could truly hate the look of the 911 because it's so bland, classic, and recognizable. I'll give you the Panamera and Cheyenne, but even those are aging surprisingly well.

I don't hate it. But i don't have any of the orgasmic feelings that some have here for them.

It definitely doesn't get me "going"

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
It'll never be as sexy as a P1, but yeah. This car has definitely grown on me. God damn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0sVEp2pe1A

And jesus christ I can't believe Shmee is freaking getting one :eek3: Youtube must be treating him VERY well. He just got his 911 GT3 literally like 3 months ago, he's ordering a Ford GT, AND he's getting the new TVR Griffith. And this is on TOP of his current fleet w/ his AMG GTR, 675LT, Vantage GT8, and his TWO focus RS's that he also just got like a month ago (he did sell his launch RS at least).

Cant wait to see what kind of videos he'll make with his Senna tho. damn.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And here it is being driven in anger. Not really. But more so than any journalist will have driven it anyways. I would love to see what this thing will do on a set of slicks. Also, I love how with this angle you see the rear wing flipping up and down in the side view mirror. And that little piece of the lower door window you can see thru the seat where you can see how close he gets to the apex on his turns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYwxn01y9zE

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Parker from Vehicle Virgins is one of the lucky few who got invited to a track day with the Senna. He covers it in pretty good depth. Plenty of video of the car in action on the track. Several of the colors are better. I'm drooling over the white one. Rigid engine and trans mounts. Whole car shakes.

From his reactions, I'd be trying to get on the list if I won the lottery. Damn, what a car. 180 mph coming up to a turn and he slams on the brakes thinking he's too deep. He slows short of the curve because the braking is unbelievably good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJRiWRJq5fc

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info