Mclaren Senna Revealed!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Watched that vid the other day as well. Pretty hilarious how he was pleading to McLaren for one at the end. I probably would be too if I had the money to buy one. He'd probably already talked to Shmee and found out he was getting one. Parker wouldn't do shit with that car if he got one tho. "WATCH ME UBER MY MCLAREN SENNA!" Shmee WILL use that car as it's intended.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
A McLaren could be entirely possible. But it would make his Lambo completely irrelevant. But he has seemed more open to the idea of getting rid of it lately than his firm stance of "I'm never getting rid of this car!" has been.

Honestly I think he made a huge mistake not going twin turbo on it. Unfortunately he is a part of the society of ā€œI want it now!!ā€. So instead of waiting a month for an UGR kit to be installed he went with a supercharger that could be installed in 1 day.

I feel if he went twin turbo he would be a lot happier.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Honestly I think he made a huge mistake not going twin turbo on it. Unfortunately he is a part of the society of ā€œI want it now!!ā€. So instead of waiting a month for an UGR kit to be installed he went with a supercharger that could be installed in 1 day.

I feel if he went twin turbo he would be a lot happier.

I think its kinda cool that he supercharged it. I love hearing the whine when he gets in it, and it is different from what everyone else does. And to VF's credit it does seem to be a damn good product. But with that said, it definitely was an "i need it now" decision, and maybe if he had planned a little better and went w/ a reputable company to get twins, maybe he wouldnt be losing to stock 720s's right now :s00ls:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Ha Ha! I'm watching tonight's video and Parker bought a... diesel mail truck.

Yeah. He's going to turn it into a party van/drag strip vehicle. What?

Whoops. It's an ice cream truck.

Ha Ha! He's having his ice cream truck towed to VF Engineering, the land of V-10 superchargers. What the hell is he going to do with this thing?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info