95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Crazy bucket seats , fat guys won't be able to get out the car LOL

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
Senna features a “Race Mode” with lower ride height and stiffer suspension setting
Lower ride height? I’d prefer not to be at “Senna height” while racing around a track if you know anything about the history of the crash that ended his life

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
I didn’t know his car bottomed out.
Obviously the steering shaft breaking is the story everybody knows, but why it broke is a story you have to dig deeper to find out about. They were saying his car was so low on the track that it would bottom out in the rear and snap oversteer. That caused him to have to violently turn the wheel to regain control (no big deal for him since he was a master). The data shows that he was moving the steering wheel in that manner when it is suspected the shaft broke. The track turned, he didn’t, end of senna.

There’s even data-supported theories that the steering shaft didn’t break until the actual impact and that the cars violent oversteer to understeer issue due to ride height was the sole cause.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I'm sure the wing is effective as fuck. But the styling on that car is fully. Though this profile shot is more like the F1, its just not as graceful.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Man that angle does not do that wing any favors :rofl: Im reserving all judgement on this car until i see actual track numbers. They've made no bones that theyve designed the car for function over form, so hopefully it can put up the numbers to back up the looks. But its gonna have to put up some damn good numbers.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I wonder what the purpose of the prototype 720S that was rolling around with a center seat was then?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom