• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

may be a new car

timgtp

Reaction score
i was thinkin about looking at so cars i like the pontiac gto or pontiac ws6 or maybe a camaro but i dnt know all the stuff u car do to them cars

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
:rofl: wat?

why does it go blue half way through and then get all incoherent.

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
If your gonna mod it....Id say go with the Camaro or firebird V6,.....Pic one up cheap cash, build it the way you want and not have the high insurance rate, and have the stisfaction of doing it your way like Burger King!

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
just pick up a cheap 98 f-body. they can be had for only a few grand these days.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
i'm talking about an LS1 car. i dont know why he said V6...thats stupid.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt worry about insurance premiums. if you're worried call your agent and ask for some quotes.

timgtp

Reaction score
yea i will do u know why this site dont show my pic i have been on here but didnt use now im get in to use in all time so i kind new to it

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
i dont know what you're saying....

try using periods and cleaning up your sentences. are you talking about your avatar? try resubmitting it.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
did you find what you needed?

User CP on the upper left hand corner. and then avatar in the list on the left.

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
I said get a V6 car because if you are gonna do a motor why build one that is got stupid amount of mile son the car and been abused prob. Get a V6 car, build a nice LS2 out (which are cheap) instead of doing a ls1 or lt1 car and try to make that fast......then you can drop in a tubular subframe, T56 tranny and know what is in the car and start fresh! But go ahead and build on a foundation that has been abused, just my 2 pennys!!!

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
i dont see an issue with buying a car and working with that engine/trans combo. plenty of people do it. i have a friend who is running mid 11's on his bolt-on 140K camaro.

timgtp

Reaction score
yea i got it to work . i do like what he is saying get a car that hes not been abused i want to build my self

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
I didnt say there was an issue, just giving him another option. If I where to do anotehr sports car like I will be soon that will be the way i will do it and build it my way. You get better results and newer stuff.....Sure LS motors can take the abuse and run high miles, but why not do something new......Depends on his bank roll and what he wants to spend....

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I didnt say there was an issue, just giving him another option. If I where to do anotehr sports car like I will be soon that will be the way i will do it and build it my way. You get better results and newer stuff.....Sure LS motors can take the abuse and run high miles, but why not do something new......Depends on his bank roll and what he wants to spend....

thats the determining factor. if you dont have the money you get the silentD outcome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom