may be a new car

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
I said get a V6 car because if you are gonna do a motor why build one that is got stupid amount of mile son the car and been abused prob. Get a V6 car, build a nice LS2 out (which are cheap) instead of doing a ls1 or lt1 car and try to make that fast......then you can drop in a tubular subframe, T56 tranny and know what is in the car and start fresh! But go ahead and build on a foundation that has been abused, just my 2 pennys!!!

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
I didnt say there was an issue, just giving him another option. If I where to do anotehr sports car like I will be soon that will be the way i will do it and build it my way. You get better results and newer stuff.....Sure LS motors can take the abuse and run high miles, but why not do something new......Depends on his bank roll and what he wants to spend....

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I didnt say there was an issue, just giving him another option. If I where to do anotehr sports car like I will be soon that will be the way i will do it and build it my way. You get better results and newer stuff.....Sure LS motors can take the abuse and run high miles, but why not do something new......Depends on his bank roll and what he wants to spend....

thats the determining factor. if you dont have the money you get the silentD outcome.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info