Making a change

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
yeah I find I'm stronger if i have some food an hour or so before I lift heavy, I burn so many calories when i do crossfit I feel like im going to pass out after if i dont eat first

During the week I go lift about 1-2 hours after lunch, and on Saturday I lift on an empty stomach (besides pre workout). I have never felt a difference at all.

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Jun 16, 2008
Lil Romeoville
Real Name
Mike
During the week I go lift about 1-2 hours after lunch, and on Saturday I lift on an empty stomach (besides pre workout). I have never felt a difference at all.

The only time I noticed a difference was during my ruck/hikes. I hadn't eaten before I stepped off and the combination of the weight and heat took its toll on me. I made it to 7 miles (luckily I was only a half mile from my truck) where I dropped the bag and took a nice rest in the shade. Luckily, I had prepared and packed a cliff bar.

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Jun 16, 2008
Lil Romeoville
Real Name
Mike
Also decided to start humping again. Threw a 35 plate in my daypack with some old pillows and took the dog. Did about 2 miles around the Hollows before some giant yellow mosquitos started really attacking us and got 3 miles total. Fuck Iā€™m sore. No wonder they made us do this shit all the time.

It's the most fun I've had losing weight; just strap on the bag and go.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Well after [MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION] called me fat all day the last time I saw him and nursing a pinched nerve all weekend I think it's time to make some changes. I'm not eating out this week, cutting out regular soda and starting to walk 4-5 times a week. Hopefully my neck pain subsides enough to start jogging in the next couple weeks. This was a wake up call I needed.

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Jun 16, 2008
Lil Romeoville
Real Name
Mike
IMG_4430.jpg

Only missed one day this month.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info