Making a change

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Jun 16, 2008
Lil Romeoville
Real Name
Mike
IMG_4171.JPGIMG_4172.JPG

Not quite Infantry standard but I fucking did it. Next week is going to be 3-5 miles at 60 pounds.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area
I got to say my favorite gain from this is the female attention Iā€™ve been getting lately.
Around the office Iā€™ve been noticing cuties (and otherwise) noticing me.
Iā€™ll say hi and most times theyā€™ll smile and return the gesture.

Also my dick definitely looks bigger.

WHAT THE FRICK!!!

I didn't get bigger or get more attention :( and I lost 62 lbs already!!!!!!!
The only attention I seem to get is my friends wives asking who the hell is that because they don't recognize me.
Which doesn't mean jack because I can't bang them any way :(

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area
View attachment 32284View attachment 32285

Not quite Infantry standard but I fucking did it. Next week is going to be 3-5 miles at 60 pounds.

Keep up the great work, this heat will be a good test for me.
I just worked in the field today for several hours and I didn't die, so that's a good sign.
Now I get to spend the rest of the W/E at the cabin doing a bunch of projects :)

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Jun 16, 2008
Lil Romeoville
Real Name
Mike
Itā€™s 430 and I just got home. Did the first day of StrongLifts 5x5 and it was easy. There were people there, but they minded their own business. Think Iā€™ll keep going at 330am.

Also weighed myself. I am 194.40 lbs. I began at 232 so I think Iā€™m doing something right.

Thank you for the encouragement everyone, it really means a lot.

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Jun 16, 2008
Lil Romeoville
Real Name
Mike
5x5 is a great program

As I've started reading, guess I'm going to start this.

I've only used it this one time, but it lays everything out for you in an easy to use application. Tells you how long you should rest in between sets and after a few workouts it graphs your progress. I recommend the $9.99 for the app and it synchronizes with my Apple Health.

I don't think my gym has any 2.5 pound plates, so I'm going to get my own. Other than that, I spent maybe 35 minutes doing work and I was done. I think this is just what I need.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
As I've started reading, guess I'm going to start this.

I did the program last summer in combination with CrossFit a few days a week, my 5x5 squat has gone up 70lbs since then, I donā€™t run the program anymore but I still squat 5x5 several days a week, over all Iā€™m in the best shape of my life at 33 years old and thatā€™s coming from someone that lifted 7 days a week until I was 26, strong lifts will build a foundation of full body strength to move forward with

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info