Lukes?

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
Never really met a lot of people on this website. I might try to get out of here at a normal time so I can go. Anyone else convoy, I live in Montgomery but will meet anywhere because I have no clue where I am going.

What time? BLK10th (Jimmy) and I will be leaving from the area around 5 or a little before. Would have no problem with you joining us. If that would work maybe meet at the Walmart at Orchard and 30.

We won't be staying too late though. Both of us start work very early and it's over an hour drive for us. But you are more than welcome to follow us up.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
What time? BLK10th (Jimmy) and I will be leaving from the area around 5 or a little before. Would have no problem with you joining us. If that would work maybe meet at the Walmart at Orchard and 30.

We won't be staying too late though. Both of us start work very early and it's over an hour drive for us. But you are more than welcome to follow us up.

I will be there at 5.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
TCG representation is getting weak

As my first time there I would say it's because of all the other tools there. I even heard someone from the site say "Yeah, there's a time you just have to leave here."

I enjoyed it, but I think a different location would draw out more people. I may be wrong, I'm just going off of one time out, but first impressions are big.

Thread Info