Looking @ getting a Marauder for a daily driver

Reaction score
Drove a 2004 Marauder today & really liked it. Guess I should since I've had 5 Mustangs & am looking for another 4V Cobra. :lmao:

Definitely needs some 4.10s. Felt like the trans was slipping in the one I drove. Do these cars have trans issues a lot? When I went WOT, once up to about 45 MPH, the car would seemingly pause then violently jerk then the power would really come on & it would accelerate as it should.

I registered on the forums @ MercuryMarauder.net, but I'm not allowed to post yet. Are there any other good Marauder forums?

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
Marauders are usually trouble free for the most part.
The stock trans tune is god awful....a tune will fix that.

Welcome

Jon01

Muthafucka Jones
Reaction score
What Zack said.
You've found the best Marauder board.
MM.net is a large community full of very few actually knowledgeable members and thus very little useful tech.

ProRauder

Reaction score
I have a really nice 03 with the Trilogy kit and lots of extras. Widened rims, Nittos, brake upgrades, stereo upgrades. I tweaked the tranny shift/lock schedule and it runs like a dream. No disappointments. $16500.

This is my current fair-weather driver. I am over in the Chicago area often if you want to see it.

musclemerc

Reaction score
What Zack said.
You've found the best Marauder board.
MM.net is a large community full of very few actually knowledgeable members and thus very little useful tech.
This^^^^^^

If you want real 4v tech your at the right place. :headbang:

4DoorBlackTop

Reaction score
Mm.net is good if you are into christian freedom and gay jokes.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
I still haven't been approved to post or PM over there anyway
Probably because the owner is too busy spending time endorsing suspension products for a company that surely does not pay her.

Oh, and she is doing it with another man while her husband stays at home, many states away. A man who she has strong feelings for...Ive read her love letters to him.

But im the asshole for being honest about a car while she can go be unfaithful to her husband. Whatever...

4DoorBlackTop

Reaction score
Probably because the owner is too busy spending time endorsing suspension products for a company that surely does not pay her.

Oh, and she is doing it with another man while her husband stays at home, many states away. A man who she has strong feelings for...Ive read her love letters to him.

But im the asshole for being honest about a car while she can go be unfaithful to her husband. Whatever...
The generious always suffer.

Mm.net started off as a site for lovers of the car. It is now managed by business men and women who actually think they can make the community a part of the carriers. Ultra fail. Not only that, but liars and snobs if you don't live or speak like them.

As far as street racing its done at the major events yet never posted. If it is that person a laboled as immature. Yet at all major events there is a tour and sampling of alcohol. So speed contests are bad, but 50 Marauder owners drinking and driving is acceptable.

24shofast

Reaction score

:popcorn:

Technically this forum is awesome for any Marauder related question that is for sure!

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
Mm.net is good if you are into christian freedom and gay jokes.
Who said we are joking ;)

Oh welcome new guy. I'm shy. 6'2" brown hair, brown eyes. Like long quiet walks with Dom on the lake front. Romantic dinners with Zack. Currently drive a Marauder. Big fan of Queer Eye for the Straight guy and stuffs.

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Spectragod

Reaction score

Oh welcome new guy. I'm shy. 6'2" brown hair, brown eyes. Like long quiet walks with Dom on the lake front. Romantic dinners with Zack. Currently drive a Marauder. Big fan of Queer Eye for the Straight guy and stuffs.

Sent from my iPhone
I heard it was "queer guy for the brown eye"......... but maybe I am mistaken.

Did someone mention illegal street racing?:confused:

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
I heard it was "queer guy for the brown eye"......... but maybe I am mistaken.

Did someone mention illegal street racing?:confused:
Hahaaaaa yeah brown eye!!

Wait. Whoa!! Street racing is illegal? Meh. Not to worry D-man. We have DTR's. We are slower going down hill than a Black going up hill.

Sent from my iPhone

SC Cheesehead

God Speed Blues Brother
Reaction score
Hahaaaaa yeah brown eye!!

Wait. Whoa!! Street racing is illegal? Meh. Not to worry D-man. We have DTR's. We are slower going down hill than a Black going up hill.

Sent from my iPhone

:laughing2 JOCULARITY! :laughing2

TAKEDOWN

Take em' Down!
Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone
YESSSS... This is what I'm talking about! Joey IS s0 h0t!!!

PonyUp

Ice bucket Cometh
Reaction score

Oh welcome new guy. I'm shy. 6'2" brown hair, brown eyes. Like long quiet walks with Dom on the lake front. Romantic dinners with Zack. Currently driving it home on any hairy ass i see Big fan of Queer Eye for the Straight guy and stuffs.

Sent from my iPhone
fixed for ya Joe

Pony seal of Approval

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have a really nice 03 with the Trilogy kit and lots of extras. Widened rims, Nittos, brake upgrades, stereo upgrades. I tweaked the tranny shift/lock schedule and it runs like a dream. No disappointments. $16500.

This is my current fair-weather driver. I am over in the Chicago area often if you want to see it.

pics?!

C.Evans

Reaction score
I know of a mint dark red '04 for sale with 80k on it. I believe he wants around 11k for it.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
is it supercharged like that one :rofl:

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
is it supercharged like that one :rofl:
I think we both know someone who has a minty stock Cobra eaton sitting around now :naughty:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom