• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Looking @ getting a Marauder for a daily driver

Drove a 2004 Marauder today & really liked it. Guess I should since I've had 5 Mustangs & am looking for another 4V Cobra. :lmao:

Definitely needs some 4.10s. Felt like the trans was slipping in the one I drove. Do these cars have trans issues a lot? When I went WOT, once up to about 45 MPH, the car would seemingly pause then violently jerk then the power would really come on & it would accelerate as it should.

I registered on the forums @ MercuryMarauder.net, but I'm not allowed to post yet. Are there any other good Marauder forums?

ProRauder

Regular
Jan 9, 2010
I have a really nice 03 with the Trilogy kit and lots of extras. Widened rims, Nittos, brake upgrades, stereo upgrades. I tweaked the tranny shift/lock schedule and it runs like a dream. No disappointments. $16500.

This is my current fair-weather driver. I am over in the Chicago area often if you want to see it.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
I still haven't been approved to post or PM over there anyway

Probably because the owner is too busy spending time endorsing suspension products for a company that surely does not pay her.

Oh, and she is doing it with another man while her husband stays at home, many states away. A man who she has strong feelings for...Ive read her love letters to him.

But im the asshole for being honest about a car while she can go be unfaithful to her husband. Whatever...

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
Probably because the owner is too busy spending time endorsing suspension products for a company that surely does not pay her.

Oh, and she is doing it with another man while her husband stays at home, many states away. A man who she has strong feelings for...Ive read her love letters to him.

But im the asshole for being honest about a car while she can go be unfaithful to her husband. Whatever...

The generious always suffer.

Mm.net started off as a site for lovers of the car. It is now managed by business men and women who actually think they can make the community a part of the carriers. Ultra fail. Not only that, but liars and snobs if you don't live or speak like them.

As far as street racing its done at the major events yet never posted. If it is that person a laboled as immature. Yet at all major events there is a tour and sampling of alcohol. So speed contests are bad, but 50 Marauder owners drinking and driving is acceptable.

24shofast

Apr 29, 2011

:popcorn:

Technically this forum is awesome for any Marauder related question that is for sure!

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Mm.net is good if you are into christian freedom and gay jokes.

Who said we are joking ;)

Oh welcome new guy. I'm shy. 6'2" brown hair, brown eyes. Like long quiet walks with Dom on the lake front. Romantic dinners with Zack. Currently drive a Marauder. Big fan of Queer Eye for the Straight guy and stuffs.

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Spectragod

Addict
Oct 13, 2010
Dayton Ohio

Oh welcome new guy. I'm shy. 6'2" brown hair, brown eyes. Like long quiet walks with Dom on the lake front. Romantic dinners with Zack. Currently drive a Marauder. Big fan of Queer Eye for the Straight guy and stuffs.

Sent from my iPhone

I heard it was "queer guy for the brown eye"......... but maybe I am mistaken.

Did someone mention illegal street racing?:confused:

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I heard it was "queer guy for the brown eye"......... but maybe I am mistaken.

Did someone mention illegal street racing?:confused:

Hahaaaaa yeah brown eye!!

Wait. Whoa!! Street racing is illegal? Meh. Not to worry D-man. We have DTR's. We are slower going down hill than a Black going up hill.

Sent from my iPhone

TAKEDOWN

Take em' Down!
Jan 23, 2010
Home of the Brave

Sent from my iPhone

YESSSS... This is what I'm talking about! Joey IS s0 h0t!!!

PonyUp

Ice bucket Cometh
Feb 6, 2012

Oh welcome new guy. I'm shy. 6'2" brown hair, brown eyes. Like long quiet walks with Dom on the lake front. Romantic dinners with Zack. Currently driving it home on any hairy ass i see Big fan of Queer Eye for the Straight guy and stuffs.

Sent from my iPhone

fixed for ya Joe

Pony seal of Approval

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I have a really nice 03 with the Trilogy kit and lots of extras. Widened rims, Nittos, brake upgrades, stereo upgrades. I tweaked the tranny shift/lock schedule and it runs like a dream. No disappointments. $16500.

This is my current fair-weather driver. I am over in the Chicago area often if you want to see it.

pics?!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info