looking at g35's ,

T

thom000001

TSB's but that doesn't mean much.

Was manufacturing problems with the 03's and early 04's......Nissan ultimately closed the original plants and moved them to new facilities with new people (and upgraded things like the trans)

tom

^ Wait so do you know what ended up happening with the 03-04's? Was there any recall or TSB on it or did the people just have to live with it lol

Renesis07

Forum Sponsor
Mar 10, 2009
Mundelein IL
jeez, you guys are rough on eric about not having a job. It's not like he's unemployed by choice......

Anyways, I was never a big fan of the G's. I would take a Z over the G35 anyday, more of a sports car IMHO. I briefly owned an 03 Touring 6MT Z and loved it. My cousin owns an 03 base 6MT which is supercharged. Fast car.

If you like it Eric, take these guys advice and save up. I would get the sedan, it would be more comfortable. I love my RX8, but being 6'6'' 260lbs, getting in and out on a daily basis of a car that sits 4 inches off the ground really becomes a hassle. It would be the same case for you with the coupe.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
^ Wait so do you know what ended up happening with the 03-04's? Was there any recall or TSB on it or did the people just have to live with it lol

most people live with it, or changed to aftermarket pads/rotors. There were TSBs but its hard to dispute since brakes are considered a wear item anyway. Needing new brakes after 10-15K is alittle excessive imo. I think there was even a class action lawsuit against Nissan NA...but idk what came out of that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info