looking at g35's ,

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Seriously, I'm older than you and when i go to a dealership with intent to purchase i have a hell of a time getting anyone knowledgeable to show me cars much less get a test drive.
all i do is walk in and say "Hi, how are you doing?"

usually..

-Good. Can I help you?
-Yes. I'm interested in taking a look at a certain car on the lot, possibly a test drive.. so I figure you might need my ID, so here's that :hand it off:
-Right away. I'll go grab a plate and the keys.

This thread isn't about that, though. This thread is trying to gather information about something I'm interested in for sure.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I wouldnt worry much about finding info 2-3 years before you plan on purchasing the car when your mind is bound to change 20 times on what your next DD will be. IMO.

Dont get me wrong, its good to be knowledgable on cars you're interested in whether it be because its cool, or youre going to purchase one. But, you can either google, go to that cars forum (all cars have forums, whether its a prius, taurus or a M5) or PM a member; many here are knowledgable. A thread stating you want more info because you MIGHT get one in 2-3 years just sounds weird to me.

FWIW I had a 05 G35 Sedan rental. It was a NICE car.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
no one is starting shit. quit whining

no.gif

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
coupes are far sexier to look at. z/g not on my hot list but i respect the reasons to get the cars.

brembos so easy to change even a dumbass like me can change them. i'd budget 300 for front and rear although usually you only have to change the front (200). when you do get rotors i'd budget 350 for fronts.

that being said, if you don't plan on driving the car on a road track, the only thing the brembos will give you is looks and a higher cost of ownership. not going to be shit different on a test drive or any daily driving activities.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
I wouldnt worry much about finding info 2-3 years before you plan on purchasing the car when your mind is bound to change 20 times on what your next DD will be. IMO.

Dont get me wrong, its good to be knowledgable on cars you're interested in whether it be because its cool, or youre going to purchase one. But, you can either google, go to that cars forum (all cars have forums, whether its a prius, taurus or a M5) or PM a member; many here are knowledgable. A thread stating you want more info because you MIGHT get one in 2-3 years just sounds weird to me.

FWIW I had a 05 G35 Sedan rental. It was a NICE car.

exactly. When i had my sebring and no way of purchasing another car, I was like you but with Audi S4's.
Then I ended up getting a mustang :jerkit: things change.

but i will be very proud of you if you get a job, save some money up, and then afford to buy a car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info