Niche score of 2,363
200.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
That is so awesome!
Thats like when the dumb fuck saleswoman was arguing with me the other day that the handing was correct in an office we were building.
I wanted so bad to tell her, get your fucking ass out here and show me its correct you stupid bitch

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
State Farm was great with my roof replacement. :dunno:

i've dealt with 7 different roofing contractors at this point and i get huge "ughhhhs" when i tell them i have state farm.

"who's the worst to deal with"" - state farm used to be okay but now they're terrible.

along the lines with each one i ask.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Just based on that vid alone I’ll never give State Farm my business lol

Brother they are all the same. Guy spent 3 hours on my roof the guy was an expert for damaged roofs from Texas had videos, pictures and says yup you have lots have hail damage this should be approved no problem start picking out your new shingles. Next day from All state denied wtf.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
i've dealt with 7 different roofing contractors at this point and i get huge "ughhhhs" when i tell them i have state farm.

"who's the worst to deal with"" - state farm used to be okay but now they're terrible.

along the lines with each one i ask.

I had the same thing happen to me with All state I went thru 4 contractors and finally the last one she was pitbull or maybe it was the fact that they got sick of me wanting a new roof.

giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info