• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

let Italian Rob back in the club?

Let Italian Rob back here?

• he can go jump in the lake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • let him re-join

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ThaLord

Reaction score
Even though I said not to start a poll, I guess it's good you did.. I was going to let him re-join, but I can see there is an overwhelming number of people, that don't want him to.

what to do...

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Heres a couple things to ponder.

Do you want female members contacting you and Joe about him and his harassing PMs??

Does he even own a GP anymore??

ThaLord

Reaction score
can you provide anything about this.. this is the first I remember hearing of this.

and I don't have any record of that happening.

thanks fish.

Fish

Reaction score
Originally posted by ThaLord@Sep 13 2006, 08:10 PM
can you provide anything about this.. this is the first I remember hearing of this.

and I don't have any record of that happening.

thanks fish.
[snapback]139184[/snapback]​
YGPM

Royalgtp

Reaction score
I find this all quite funny and all. Who cares if ANY member comes or goes....this is the internet.......he can sneak back on and "trick us all" or never show up again! Who cares? :blink:

Do you then BAN him from showing up at events? Why would someone want to show up if they are not wanted by a majority of the people?

This is the internet people.....I just never have really understood the whole banning thing...

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
MANY of us dont have grand prix's anymore... soon to be me... but we still have real life friends on here... and this club has changed some of our lives you know....

Fish

Reaction score
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Sep 13 2006, 10:21 PM
I find this all quite funny and all.  Who cares if ANY member comes or goes....this is the internet.......he can sneak back on and "trick us all"  or never show up again!  Who cares? :blink:

Do you then BAN him from showing up at events?  Why would someone want to show up if they are not wanted by a majority of the people?

This is the internet people.....I just never have really understood the whole banning thing...
[snapback]139229[/snapback]​
Look at the 2 members that messed up at GPG. (non ILGPC, but still) I doubt they will be at any national events ever again. And do you honestly think that someone that has insulted many people will ever be recognized in person??

How about those bad kids in school. Why ban them?? I dont understand. :lolsign:

chipmonk212121

Reaction score
i said jump in a lake cuz its funny but. eh give hm a chance.... explain to him very clearly the conditions that he has and if he breaks the rules again that he will permanately lose his rights to be on here. Only one way to find out if he has changegd right?

Xtant12

Reaction score
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Sep 13 2006, 11:41 PM
i said jump in a lake  cuz its funny but. eh give hm a chance.... explain to him very clearly the conditions that he has and if he breaks the rules again that he will permanately lose his rights to be on here.  Only one way to find out if he has changegd right?
[snapback]139258[/snapback]​

Probation time... :)

Kyle

Reaction score
wasnt already on probation before though?

Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else

chipmonk212121

Reaction score
let him on... BUT without PM capeabilities? No PM = NO posibility of PPM problems?

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
It don't matter if he has pm capabilities or not he attacks people in the forums..

chipmonk212121

Reaction score
I know. I dont care for him at all either. thats why i said no PM and give him clear conditions that will allow him to remain on here.

dsk727

Reaction score
if you have to let someone back but with a lot of restrictions and special situations, why even let them back at all? not worth it.

preussenGTP

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by dole21@Sep 14 2006, 09:18 PM
I cant belive 9 people voted to let him back in.  someone must have 2 accounts
[snapback]139367[/snapback]​

O'rly Mr. Opinion?

You've got the hard fast answer for everything, don't you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom