• he can go jump in the lake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • let him re-join

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
I find this all quite funny and all. Who cares if ANY member comes or goes....this is the internet.......he can sneak back on and "trick us all" or never show up again! Who cares? :blink:

Do you then BAN him from showing up at events? Why would someone want to show up if they are not wanted by a majority of the people?

This is the internet people.....I just never have really understood the whole banning thing...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Sep 13 2006, 10:21 PM
I find this all quite funny and all.  Who cares if ANY member comes or goes....this is the internet.......he can sneak back on and "trick us all"  or never show up again!  Who cares? :blink:

Do you then BAN him from showing up at events?  Why would someone want to show up if they are not wanted by a majority of the people?

This is the internet people.....I just never have really understood the whole banning thing...
[snapback]139229[/snapback]​

Look at the 2 members that messed up at GPG. (non ILGPC, but still) I doubt they will be at any national events ever again. And do you honestly think that someone that has insulted many people will ever be recognized in person??

How about those bad kids in school. Why ban them?? I dont understand. :lolsign:

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Sep 13 2006, 11:41 PM
i said jump in a lake  cuz its funny but. eh give hm a chance.... explain to him very clearly the conditions that he has and if he breaks the rules again that he will permanately lose his rights to be on here.  Only one way to find out if he has changegd right?
[snapback]139258[/snapback]​

Probation time... :)

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Well, keep him banned

normal_ban_him.jpg

Thread Info