EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Where are you getting your 3rd party add-ons from? I just downloaded the whole installer package from tvaddons.ag called FreeTelly. It preloads all the good ones and there are a bunch.

Really not the best way to go about it as it loads a bunch of crap you don't need.

You really just need to add a few repositories, and then you can select your addons right from there. As someone above mentioned, the site below is one of the best around, and lots of good info on reddit.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Addons4Kodi/

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-xbmc-hub-wizard/

Install XBMC Hub Wizard

By MJD • April 27, 2014

Here is a guide for installing the config wizard from TV Addons. I would like to say that I do not recommend using a wizard of any sort as you don't have a choice as to what addons are installed. Whilst there is nothing malicious in the wizard there are addons that may contain xxx content that you may not want. However, some people do seem to want to use the wizard and that is why I provided a guide. My preferred method is to install add-ons separately so I know exactly what is on my device. That is why I have created all my posts so you can do exactly the same.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
93a331d4c60b37af00fc7fb26e4d372e.jpg

29d15ff491c241e998e9cb957ca07895.jpg

That's my current setup.... still evolving...

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Yeah...my wife at first was like...absolutely not, when I mentioned cancelling our DirecTV. But between having an OTA antenna, Exodus, and SmoothStreams, she doesn't miss anything.

Exodus has most of the main shows and movies streaming. SmoothStreams has all live sports, and continues to add more cable channels (Fox News, CNN, Discovery, Nat Geo, History, AMC, Investigation Discovery, etc.).

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Yeah...I begrudgingly pay for Netflix because my wife and kids want it. I've tried to explain there is no point because the content is all available on Kodi, but they love Netflix.

I promised if we cancelled DirecTV we could keep Netflix, so it is what it is.

All said and done I pay $75 a month between internet, Netflix, and SmoothStreams, so its not even like I save tons and tons of money over a cable package. I do however have the equivalent of Sunday Ticket, MLB Gameday, and NBA League Pass packages along with PPV events...so I'm happy with it.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I have fewer addons than you guys and you covered the most important. For my advice, load an addon and simply delete it if you don't like it. Load from reputable sites and depositories. There are plenty of virus sites out there that try to slip in virus/adware downloads.

If you use Sportsdevil, the ....ru site has pretty good links. Forget the name but it's the only .ru site.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info