Kia Stinger GT - RWD, 365hp

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
The other problem is the dealership experience. People go in expecting to have a good experience when buying a car that's being aimed at other upscale manufacturers. But the staff's mindset is that they're dealing with poor credit consumers that are used to being treated poorly. I have heard that complaint from a few people now. Every one of my friends walked out specifically because of that.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
The other problem is the dealership experience. People go in expecting to have a good experience when buying a car that's being aimed at other upscale manufacturers. But the staff's mindset is that they're dealing with poor credit consumers that are used to being treated poorly. I have heard that complaint from a few people now. Every one of my friends walked out specifically because of that.
Could be. I had a very pleasant experience at Gerald KIa personally where I bought mine.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
If the KIA Stinger had more cargo room I could see jumping to it from the RS. I am looking for a larger performance wagon to get into. Panamera Turbo is top of the list right now, but the Jaguar XF-S and AMG E63S if they come down in price are also in consideration.

Stinger has more passenger leg room than my RS, but has slightly less cargo room than my RS with the seats down.

Thats said, I do like it.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
If the KIA Stinger had more cargo room I could see jumping to it from the RS. I am looking for a larger performance wagon to get into. Panamera Turbo is top of the list right now, but the Jaguar XF-S and AMG E63S if they come down in price are also in consideration.

Stinger has more passenger leg room than my RS, but has slightly less cargo room than my RS with the seats down.

You would be disappointed. The Stinger shock damping is too soft and the brakes are mush.

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL

you can buy my jaguar xf supercharged (5.0 with blower)

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Totally. I meant that specifically to Bill’s tastes :rofl: It’s fine for most people.
Its true, I usually prefer a much more sporting ride, and I want the braking and steering to go along with it. Though even I'll admit the RS's damping in Sport shock mode is shit unless you are on glass.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info