Ketosis

093LZ

Regular
May 16, 2012
I'm using Kegenix for anyone interested in that, I can provide results at the end of the 30 days.

Keto diet made me lose much needed weight fast, however, ive been on vacation most of the summer and eating/drinking like a slob. Do you think kegenix is worth the price? I was just going to do a 5 day fast to get my system back in ketosis, but it looks like this product will help with the food aspect. MCT oil can give the same amount of fat, just curious on your take of the product versus the price.

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
Keto diet made me lose much needed weight fast, however, ive been on vacation most of the summer and eating/drinking like a slob. Do you think kegenix is worth the price? I was just going to do a 5 day fast to get my system back in ketosis, but it looks like this product will help with the food aspect. MCT oil can give the same amount of fat, just curious on your take of the product versus the price.

I don't think you need the 30 day supply to get started again. I think you can get it in smaller amounts, which I would probably do next time.

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
Ive been on the Keto diet since March 1st and to date Im down 32#. I have not taken any supplements, but just cutting out all sugars and carbs of course. Over the last couple weeks I have given myself a cheat meal here and there, but just with sugar not pasta or bread. For me it seemed to shock my system and i didnt react very well, upset stomach which is good cause I dont crave sweets as much. I dont really consider the keto diet an actual diet just a different lifestyle of eating.

The one thing that is seems to be very important is making sure I am getting sodium. With out carbs, and myself not likling salt very much I was not getting the sodium I needed. I would have symptoms of being tired, headache and muscle cramps, again all symptoms of atkins/keto flu.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Thank god i don't have to do shit like this to get in shape. I could never cut pasta and potatoes. I've turned a majority of my fat to muscle just working out 3-4 days a week and changing my breakfast to a couple hard boiled eggs and cutting back on beer during the week. Still basically eating whatever I want for lunch and dinner, just less. About 2.5 months in and i've only lost a couple lbs, but been building muscle and cut 1.5" off my waist. More importantly I feel way better not being soft and enjoy that muscle pain after a good lifting day. probably in the best shape Ive been in since HS.

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
Ive been on the Keto diet since March 1st and to date Im down 32#. I have not taken any supplements, but just cutting out all sugars and carbs of course. Over the last couple weeks I have given myself a cheat meal here and there, but just with sugar not pasta or bread. For me it seemed to shock my system and i didnt react very well, upset stomach which is good cause I dont crave sweets as much. I dont really consider the keto diet an actual diet just a different lifestyle of eating.

The one thing that is seems to be very important is making sure I am getting sodium. With out carbs, and myself not likling salt very much I was not getting the sodium I needed. I would have symptoms of being tired, headache and muscle cramps, again all symptoms of atkins/keto flu.

I'm down 33# myself. I'm at the point where there's basically no cravings and food has become just fuel. I grill steaks every 4 days and making a moderate amount of vegetables. It's working pretty well. A couple weekends this summer I've not given a shit, but with all the progress I've made, I can't feel bad about it :rofl:

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I started take shape for life using this method. Lost 13lbs in 5 days. Felt like shit the whole time. Fell off the next weekend and now two weeks later almost gained it all back. I was drinking 100oz of water every day. My skin was looking awesome and my shitting was so much better. I'm going to restart. No soda was the killer. Water only was so hard. Not the quantity but the taste.

093LZ

Regular
May 16, 2012
Im back on a keto diet and doing body beast. I get up at 4a, guzzle some coffee, read the forum and take a pre workout. Hit the garage at 5a, usually burn around 700 calories. Ive been staying at 1200 calories, but I know that im just kidding myself not eating more. 1200 was good when I wasn't working out, but now I know I need to up the cal intake. Im an endomorph so my body type is goofy, at 220lbs the charts say im obese, but that really isnt the case. Right now im trying to trim the waistline and make sure I have enough endurance to deal with some shithead that wants to kill me. Once I trim down, ill bulk up from there. I really love body beast, its a great workout we all cant do at home with minimal equipment. Those who are interested, check out bowflex adjustable dumbells, they have 0% financing for one year, its like 25 bones a month.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
so, after reading about [MENTION=750]RICH17[/MENTION]'s success with this, i was like fugggit. it's not that different from how i eat already... why not try it.

i started september 19th, so just about a month ago, and am down 16lbs as of today.

i didn't drink soda/pop really ever, so that wasn't a big deal, and im not a snacker really, and i don't crave sweets frequently, so i figured why not.

i got the keto strips to make sure i was good to go, and went for it... 2nd day of making this move, i was in ketosis, which was probably attributed to my typical low-carb, low-sugar way of eating...

but yeah. down 16lbs eating steak & lobster, and drinking vodka. :rofl: :fyws:

i miss beer though. once i hit 200 im gonna have a really good fucking cold beer.

other tidbits ive found to help, is basically when i crave anything, ive had a piece of bacon... crispy good bacon :rofl: and then im fine.

also pepperoni slices get crispy when sauteed or microwaved, and that helps with crunchy cravings :rofl:

also made almond flour crust pizza which was FUCKING DELICIOUS... couldn't have told the different.

ClANwI1.jpg

ive found i can have a light beer, or a few "sugarry" veggies (carrots or sweet peppers or sweet onions) and i stay in ketosis as well. which is cool.

another thing ive noticed is im nowhere as hungry as i used to be, and i don't have nearly the appetite i used to. which i guess is the goal of this? but it's surprising and awesome.

i also used to take tums 2-4 times a week typically.... i haven't had to take one since i started.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info