• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Kenne Bell 2.6 Results

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
gnxs said:
Try to give a helpful opinion/observation and this is the reply I get. :bash:

Sometimes I don't even know why I bother responding to some posts on here.

CobraChris08 said:
It's definitely faster but not fast enough for me.

I think you guys are misunderstaing me. Some want there power from a stop and know how that feels. I for one don't spend a ton of time at the track and don't street race. So where I know the car best if from the highway speeds. That's where my judgment is.

Coming from fellow mod freaks, I think you would understand what I mean. I don't think anything will ever be fast enough.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
CobraChris08 said:
I think you guys are misunderstaing me. Some want there power from a stop and know how that feels. I for one don't spend a ton of time at the track and don't street race. So where I know the car best if from the highway speeds. That's where my judgment is.

Coming from fellow mod freaks, I think you would understand what I mean. I don't think anything will ever be fast enough.
No problem. I must have misread your response the way I thought you misread mine. Post deleted.

You're right it's never fast enough. :biggthump

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
cobraj said:
Since when is 600hp on the low side, shit mines 450 and it seems pretty fast to me.

im just saying, 5 years ago you said "i got 600 rwp" and people were like WTF man! now everyone is getting tt setups and crazy shit producing 700-1100 and more! the problem is half of the people that are hp crazy have no idea how to drive their car (i will temporarily include myself in this catagory) and just want more and more.

i guess its all relative..

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
CobraChris08 said:

roll racer :lmao:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info