• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Just got permabanned on CMC... why?

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
29kozzt.jpg

cubantech

Sep 17, 2010
I find this funny now because I was banned from TotalStreetCar without ever making a post and I didn't even know I had an account. Signed in there today and I'm banned. Haha!

The reason you got banned is because you talk so much shit about the site, you troll members on other sites, and you act like an immature little kid. If you could careless about TSC then why go to Facebook, TCG, and CMC running your mouth about us? Think about that, and then maybe you should contact Pat instead of bad mouthing his site when you aren't man enough to talk to him first.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
The reason you got banned is because you talk so much shit about the site, you troll members on other sites, and you act like an immature little kid. If you could careless about TSC then why go to Facebook, TCG, and CMC running your mouth about us? Think about that, and then maybe you should contact Pat instead of bad mouthing his site when you aren't man enough to talk to him first.
ROR

I never said anything about TSC. I posted on a FB friends post with a simple "dumb". Never went on the site, the sites facebook page or any site bashing TSC...
Who did I ever troll? And whats wrong with a bit of trolling? How am I immature? I don't have Pat's number or house address, not sure how I'd contact him otherwise, and I never bad mouthed his site so I see no need to talk to Pat. But I find it funny you still get butthurt so easy big guy:thefinger:

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
I used to be a sponsor on there(Like 08-ish?). I've never had anything negative to say about the site as a whole...They have a handful of d-bags, but that's no different than any site. I just never really fit in there. I'm more into grudge/street racing, and most of them aren't.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info