• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Just got permabanned on CMC... why?

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Apr 29, 2008
Denver, CO
I was always a little skeptical speaking up there, and the one post I do, I get banned! LOL. I feel so loved here. I actually may have figured it out. My friend, Steve Smiley "Terminator-Fox" also has been permabanned. I think the mods think he created a second name and in turn, banned both of us!!! LOL

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
CMC is like CHC. Bunch of primadonna old men who think they're better than everyone and kids with a ratchet that floats from guy to guy.

+1

they've always acted like they were gods gift to the mustang.

Now granted, I have not seen any of them in at least 6 years so maybe they changed. I highly doubt it though.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
I was always a little skeptical speaking up there, and the one post I do, I get banned! LOL. I feel so loved here. I actually may have figured it out. My friend, Steve Smiley "Terminator-Fox" also has been permabanned. I think the mods think he created a second name and in turn, banned both of us!!! LOL

Ha, he was trying to get me to join, don't think I would last long.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
CMC is like CHC. Bunch of primadonna old men who think they're better than everyone and kids with a ratchet that floats from guy to guy.

I agree. Some of the guys on CHC were really nice. But there were a few that just fucked it up for everyone with their idiotic attitudes. That, and all they talk about is what sort of LED lights they can put under their hood, no real projects or cool builds. I mean for christ sake my car has the most power on their little "leaderboard" thing, which for a modern performance car forum is pathetic considering the alternatives when you come to TCG and there are people prowling around pushing over twice what I got.

Wild White Pony

TCG Elite Member
Oct 13, 2012
that site is a joke

LOL... Winner....

1Cq2otE.jpg

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I agree. Some of the guys on CHC were really nice. But there were a few that just fucked it up for everyone with their idiotic attitudes. That, and all they talk about is what sort of LED lights they can put under their hood, no real projects or cool builds.

There's only a few guys who are pretty cool. [MENTION=1762]SirMarco[/MENTION] I suppose is one of them. :pedobear: However, the rest are a bunch of kids who start and cause drama.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info