Just got permabanned on CMC... why?

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Reaction score
I figured since the CSVT merger, some of you may be on CMC. Why is it that I got banned after creating a newbie thread? All I said was my name, where I was from, and I was looking forward to meeting new people...

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I would never ban you.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
CMC is like CHC. Bunch of primadonna old men who think they're better than everyone and kids with a ratchet that floats from guy to guy.

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Reaction score
I was always a little skeptical speaking up there, and the one post I do, I get banned! LOL. I feel so loved here. I actually may have figured it out. My friend, Steve Smiley "Terminator-Fox" also has been permabanned. I think the mods think he created a second name and in turn, banned both of us!!! LOL

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
What was Terminator-Fox banned for? He's been on there a long time and haven't seen him post lately.

I'm sure you were mistaken for him if you were banned.

DynaSlim

Reaction score
Bannings going on? That's the first i ever seen here. I've been hit couple times on ctr but they are lame these days.

As of cmc? I seen a mustang in Shorewood the other day.looked weak tho. The usual stickers. The cmc sticker of course.

DynaSlim

Reaction score
Mook doesn't lie. He really doesn't ban unless it is very necessary. Shit I'm still here and never met Mr. Mike personally yet

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
Cmc isnt all that bad, yes there are "those" people there but they are on every forum

01GTvert

Reaction score
CMC has sucked for years....consider yourself lucky.

DynaSlim

Reaction score
Worst I've seen was on hotrodders.com forum. I had a sig that said.hauling a55 burning ga55. To get by the anti-foul language setting. After the old owner sold to new guy i got warnings to change it or get banned.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Banned from an intro thread? Hahahaha. Great forum they have.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Someone sure is running CMC like......a business?

:csi:

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
toyota's suck, ferds suck, gm's suck, gov sucks, everything sucks, guns rule

tcg was built on these founding principles

:mamoru:

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
CMC is like CHC. Bunch of primadonna old men who think they're better than everyone and kids with a ratchet that floats from guy to guy.
+1

they've always acted like they were gods gift to the mustang.

Now granted, I have not seen any of them in at least 6 years so maybe they changed. I highly doubt it though.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Reaction score
I was always a little skeptical speaking up there, and the one post I do, I get banned! LOL. I feel so loved here. I actually may have figured it out. My friend, Steve Smiley "Terminator-Fox" also has been permabanned. I think the mods think he created a second name and in turn, banned both of us!!! LOL
Ha, he was trying to get me to join, don't think I would last long.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Reaction score
I agree. Some of the guys on CHC were really nice. But there were a few that just fucked it up for everyone with their idiotic attitudes. That, and all they talk about is what sort of LED lights they can put under their hood, no real projects or cool builds. I mean for christ sake my car has the most power on their little "leaderboard" thing, which for a modern performance car forum is pathetic considering the alternatives when you come to TCG and there are people prowling around pushing over twice what I got.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
I agree. Some of the guys on CHC were really nice. But there were a few that just fucked it up for everyone with their idiotic attitudes. That, and all they talk about is what sort of LED lights they can put under their hood, no real projects or cool builds.
There's only a few guys who are pretty cool. [MENTION=1762]SirMarco[/MENTION] I suppose is one of them. :pedobear: However, the rest are a bunch of kids who start and cause drama.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom