Gaming Jurassic World Evolution

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
There won't be a new Gta until likely new consoles in 2020. If you have a 4k TV, pony up for the one X and ride that until the new systems.

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Fuck. Maybe I buy used system for time being

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Reaction score
I think it may be that high because its Jurassic Park logo here and there and strongly based off the movies. So everything that say and do in the game makes the movies sound like real life.

Basically you manage the dinos and their health. While trying to get people to come to the park so you increase your profits. For those that have played planet coaster, its no where as near close to making a theme park. Theres not much decorations besides making paths and trees. But the graphics, actions, and sounds of the dinos are amazing. Like holy shit amazing. As you can see in the video. You can drive around and fly around your park. They start you off with some already laid out paths, and you can build off those or probably destroy them and do your own thing. But you get 5 islands to build on, each with a limited about of space.

Main objectives is to find dinosaur fossils. Bring them back to your park. Modify the genomes if you like. Then finally display the dinosaur in an enclosure you make and maintain. While getting guest to come to your park. Make profit. And continue to find bigger and better dinosaurs.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Oh, also totally meant to say the vehicles have Arma physics. :rofl:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I looked that up on YouTube and it looks like a game with crappy physics. There was a tank battle where one tank hit another take with his turret, and it flipped the other tank over.

DEEZUZ

Donating Member
Reaction score
Ok. I'm seeing that this game isn't even out until 7/3....

OP
IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
July 3rd is the physical release. You can download it digitally on ps4/xbox/pc right now

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I refuse to pay full price.

DEEZUZ

Donating Member
Reaction score
July 3rd is the physical release. You can download it digitally on ps4/xbox/pc right now
Oh no shit... I can't imagine how many days it would take on my internet...

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Reaction score
Correct. I was unaware of this also till I saw a FB post on it. The first island youre on, you need to reach 4 stars. Once you do that you unlock the 3rd online which is unlimited money. One gay thing about it though is you cant go get new dinos or research anything on this 3rd island because its sandbox. In order to get new stuff, you have to go back to your older islands and do the expeditions and research there. Which of course costs you money.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I think thats fine tho. It gives you something to work towards.

DEEZUZ

Donating Member
Reaction score
Omg the graphics are sooooo bad

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Still waiting for this to drop in price.

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Reaction score
Camera system sucks dick. Theres always a HUD on and no like cinema mode to take photos or videos. You can obviously see when different animations stop and start. But the actually graphics of the game are pretty nice. Also theres not much gore in the game either, as you can see...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom