Gaming Jurassic World Evolution

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Reaction score
Theres also a night mode on here I didnt know of. Which is the last island. If you noticed the pathways are shit. People have complained about how ridiculous the path shaping and leveling is. Here in the video I go to medicate a dino.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDciPxaOw

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Kind of wanted to buy this today but there is NOWHERE to buy a digital copy unless I go through MS and its full price. Physical copies are 49.99 right now but its cold and I dont want to leave the house.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So this game is STILL 50 bucks everywhere. I kind of want it.

Can anyone tell me if its actually worth 50 bucks? Did they make a lot of changes over the course of this year?

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Haven't played it in 6 months but even then it really didn't peak my interest too much. I do need to try it again but if you're on a budget don't strain.

For me it's like farm simulator. End up googling how to complete tasks cause game doesn't describe it well.

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Reaction score
It was fun. Theres a good amount of stuff to do but not a lot of creativity or custom shit to do. Breed, mantain, and find new hybrid dinos, and build the same buildings over and over.

Planet Zoo came out. Should just get that. Both made with Frontier.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Been out over a year.

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Reaction score
You cant delete or move the exits, theyre premade into the park. But you can let them lose and theyll go ham on the guests, or each other.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I played for 9 hours today. If it wasn't for an early work call tomorrow, I'd still be playing.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm at 23 or so hours played. I've 5 starred the first 3 islands. FINALLY got my first Trex and it was worth the wait.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Need to get started on my sandbox islands but I've become slightly obsessed with five starring islands.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I've sunk about 25 hours into this...but starting to slow down now. The sandbox mode isnt as fun as I was hoping, as there arent any objectives to really keep you pushing forward.

I've 5 starred all but Pena and Sorna....Pena is a small ass island, and cramped my overly creative spirit lol.

The game is a HUGE time suck tho, and I know I'll be going back to it...just need a break.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
I lasted about 5 minutes before I realized how much time and effort I'd have to put into it. Turned it off and switched back to GTA V.

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Reaction score
What Ive done with some exhibits is place the incubation building connected to a long corridor. Then have like 3 exibits attached to the corridor. So you release a dino, and just open one of the 3 gates and they eventually go into the one you want. Then you dont have to heli them out or keep building them.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Game was actually a ton of fun but once I got the trex, I threw in the towel.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'd actually consider starting it over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom