Gaming Jurassic World Evolution

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
I think it may be that high because its Jurassic Park logo here and there and strongly based off the movies. So everything that say and do in the game makes the movies sound like real life.

Basically you manage the dinos and their health. While trying to get people to come to the park so you increase your profits. For those that have played planet coaster, its no where as near close to making a theme park. Theres not much decorations besides making paths and trees. But the graphics, actions, and sounds of the dinos are amazing. Like holy shit amazing. As you can see in the video. You can drive around and fly around your park. They start you off with some already laid out paths, and you can build off those or probably destroy them and do your own thing. But you get 5 islands to build on, each with a limited about of space.

Main objectives is to find dinosaur fossils. Bring them back to your park. Modify the genomes if you like. Then finally display the dinosaur in an enclosure you make and maintain. While getting guest to come to your park. Make profit. And continue to find bigger and better dinosaurs.

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
Correct. I was unaware of this also till I saw a FB post on it. The first island youre on, you need to reach 4 stars. Once you do that you unlock the 3rd online which is unlimited money. One gay thing about it though is you cant go get new dinos or research anything on this 3rd island because its sandbox. In order to get new stuff, you have to go back to your older islands and do the expeditions and research there. Which of course costs you money.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info