It is here, with pix to prove...

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
TCG Premium
Jun 9, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
thats exactly what james said haha (the weight thing). and really there is mulitiple benefits... lower thermal conductivity as opposed to aluminum... better seal, should look awesome to boot. I'll even make sure james makes nice, pretty welds, on top of them being strong. that way riski wont shit in his pants when he sees the welds at lukes.

pretty sure james has some straight sections of 3" left in the garage... prolly need about 4 mandrel U bends though.

James? thoughts?

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
thats exactly what james said haha (the weight thing). and really there is mulitiple benefits... lower thermal conductivity as opposed to aluminum... better seal, should look awesome to boot. I'll even make sure james makes nice, pretty welds, on top of them being strong. that way riski wont shit in his pants when he sees the welds at lukes.

pretty sure james has some straight sections of 3" left in the garage... prolly need about 4 mandrel U bends though.

James? thoughts?

funny

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
funny means you are down with it eh? I know how much you hate exhaust work... but this is different. kinda.

naw funny was me caring what a furniture salesman thinks

my exhaust labor rate just went up...

:s00ls:
starting to debate finding a 4.3 for the wagon so i can use my known awesome 700r4....having trouble finding a cheep *good* trans as i can find a 4.3 and harness for cheep

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info