It is here, with pix to prove...

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
fuck this thing 120lb injectors. im out

:rofl: why is everyone scared all of a sudden?

so what are you going to do for a fuel pump?

FYI it only took a set of 95's to support 4-3800 powered cars into the 9s and 3 into the 8's.

yea thats the main thing we are going to have to tackle, obviously a rewire, but beyond that, dunno

thanks for the info on the injectors, I was quite kidding about the 120s but considering we would like to use e85, 80s should be enough for the car

and dear lord, no way I am going for 8/9s let alone 10s right now!

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
prolly a walbro or a racetronix pump eventually... I dont think james is up to doing another inline, external pump job.

we just need to get it running on what we have for now. improvements can always be made... it only takes 30 mins to do a new fuel pump.

what ya mean like i have to do on al's? and that fuckin fiero?
:fu:

surge tank setups are probably the best, i dont know that i would do another internal surge tank setup like the riv has

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
so what are you going to do for a fuel pump?

FYI it only took a set of 95's to support 4-3800 powered cars into the 9s and 3 into the 8's.

lol i was thinking this too

that turbo is bad ass man! :wackit:

you will be find with the 80#'s....

fwiw on 20psi, T67, w/ e85 i was maxxing 65's, the 80's arent even close.

good luck dude!

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
TCG Premium
Jun 9, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
Kevin, james brought up the point that he could probably make a better setup using steel (not stainless) for the IC piping. you could paint or get it powdercoated and it would look tits and never leak... so dont buy any IC piping kits yet :)

doing a million couplers sucks and likely one will blow off sometime and that can end in disaster...

and james: when that thing broke that was fucking funny. even better is when you shred a roll and it whips around at a bazillion miles per hour and sounds like an airplane.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Kevin, james brought up the point that he could probably make a better setup using steel (not stainless) for the IC piping. you could paint or get it powdercoated and it would look tits and never leak... so dont buy any IC piping kits yet :)

doing a million couplers sucks and likely one will blow off sometime and that can end in disaster...

and james: when that thing broke that was fucking funny. even better is when you shred a roll and it whips around at a bazillion miles per hour and sounds like an airplane.

just remember it's a 1/3hp monster....remember what it did to that 6inch carbide bit?

:fu:

why is it that this is the chicago garage and we dont have any smilies getting appendages ripped off by tools/cars?
seriously it's the one thing we all know we've experienced (mook your near the top of that list right?)...and we dont have a smiley

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info