• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

is this legal to drive on street?

• Thread starter imported_silverbullet
  • Start date
I

imported_silverbullet

i saw this Z28 on milwalkee ave. the owner was in the bar having a couple of beer. when i got home i heard loud exhaust and look out the window and saw this thing at the red light. sounds nice when he accelerated it :)

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
as long as it has DOT legal tires.. idont see whynot... unless the exhaust is super loud...

other than that.. i think that is "street legal"

audiogob654

Reaction score
tires are legal because they have tread grooves on them slicks are the only thing pretty much not legal

Toasty

Reaction score
x3 as long as the tires are DOT approved, and
the lights/signals/horn are operational, it should be legal

I

imported_snoop

why wouldnt it be. headlights, brakelights, turnsignals, mufflers. got the same thing as your car and mine. the only thing that he has to worry about is his compression. might overheat on him pretty quick if he has his block filled up alot.

we drive ours to some car shows as long as it was close(well use too)

[email protected]

Somebody buy this thing
Reaction score
Technically, it's more street legal than some of the cars on here, mine included...

It's got a front license plate :p

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
thats alot more street legal than my 73/74 Nova...

manual steering, manual brakes, no lights, no title, no tags, no mirrors, no passenger seatbelts, open headers, no smog parts, lincoln locked 4.10 rear with slicks.

if i can somehow *cough* find tags i would drive it on the street...but only during the day and with glasspacks slapped on it, i can use handsignals.... :lolsign:

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
How many cars do you have James? I think you have too many toys lol [/b]

right now i have 5, well 6 if you count the pile of jeep parts in the garage...i had 7 but i've been trimming the fleet down...

68 F250 CS

73/74 Nova

84 toyota cressida wagon

92 chrysler imperial

93 dynasty

75 jeep cj5 parts

i also had 87 lebaron GTS 2.2L turbo

after stripping and raping the lumina i decided i should cut my losses on the imperial as well...plus i could use the room

i wont even get into the cars that i have owned over the years

the 97 e150 conv van isnt mine (the old mans mistress') but i maintain it...and it'll probably be the same deal with the 03 freightliner...but at least now my old man has a reason to want a small farmette with a large garage like i want :D

Xtant12

Reaction score
<div class='quotemain'> How many cars do you have James? I think you have too many toys lol [/b]

right now i have 5, well 6 if you count the pile of jeep parts in the garage...i had 7 but i've been trimming the fleet down...

68 F250 CS

73/74 Nova

84 toyota cressida wagon

92 chrysler imperial

93 dynasty

75 jeep cj5 parts

i also had 87 lebaron GTS 2.2L turbo

after stripping and raping the lumina i decided i should cut my losses on the imperial as well...plus i could use the room

i wont even get into the cars that i have owned over the years

the 97 e150 conv van isnt mine (the old mans mistress') but i maintain it...and it'll probably be the same deal with the 03 freightliner...but at least now my old man has a reason to want a small farmette with a large garage like i want :D
[/b][/quote]

CAN YOU SAY BALLER :lolsign:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom