3800 is this legal to drive on street?

• Thread starter imported_silverbullet
  • Start date
I

imported_silverbullet

i saw this Z28 on milwalkee ave. the owner was in the bar having a couple of beer. when i got home i heard loud exhaust and look out the window and saw this thing at the red light. sounds nice when he accelerated it :)

IMG_2199.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2197.jpg

I

imported_snoop

why wouldnt it be. headlights, brakelights, turnsignals, mufflers. got the same thing as your car and mine. the only thing that he has to worry about is his compression. might overheat on him pretty quick if he has his block filled up alot.

we drive ours to some car shows as long as it was close(well use too)

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
thats alot more street legal than my 73/74 Nova...

Novaattimeslipbooth_greatlakes.jpg

manual steering, manual brakes, no lights, no title, no tags, no mirrors, no passenger seatbelts, open headers, no smog parts, lincoln locked 4.10 rear with slicks.

if i can somehow *cough* find tags i would drive it on the street...but only during the day and with glasspacks slapped on it, i can use handsignals.... :lolsign:

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
How many cars do you have James? I think you have too many toys lol [/b]

right now i have 5, well 6 if you count the pile of jeep parts in the garage...i had 7 but i've been trimming the fleet down...

68 F250 CS

73/74 Nova

84 toyota cressida wagon

92 chrysler imperial

93 dynasty

75 jeep cj5 parts

i also had 87 lebaron GTS 2.2L turbo

after stripping and raping the lumina i decided i should cut my losses on the imperial as well...plus i could use the room

i wont even get into the cars that i have owned over the years

the 97 e150 conv van isnt mine (the old mans mistress') but i maintain it...and it'll probably be the same deal with the 03 freightliner...but at least now my old man has a reason to want a small farmette with a large garage like i want :D

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
<div class='quotemain'> How many cars do you have James? I think you have too many toys lol [/b]

right now i have 5, well 6 if you count the pile of jeep parts in the garage...i had 7 but i've been trimming the fleet down...

68 F250 CS

73/74 Nova

84 toyota cressida wagon

92 chrysler imperial

93 dynasty

75 jeep cj5 parts

i also had 87 lebaron GTS 2.2L turbo

after stripping and raping the lumina i decided i should cut my losses on the imperial as well...plus i could use the room

i wont even get into the cars that i have owned over the years

the 97 e150 conv van isnt mine (the old mans mistress') but i maintain it...and it'll probably be the same deal with the 03 freightliner...but at least now my old man has a reason to want a small farmette with a large garage like i want :D
[/b][/quote]

CAN YOU SAY BALLER :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info