Is this 2000 Cobra R legit?

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
:bigthumb: to the yenko driver...

Here is a great pic of his car from this past year's MCACN show. So many comments about the rubber on the quarter panels. :rofl:

320007_512386152132008_1036741077_n.jpg

He also own's the sleeper 1972 nova with the twin Rotax superchargers.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
If it's just rain and no chance of storms, you better bet your fucking ass I'd be in my Z!

This statement clearly establishes the fact that you have never owned a nice/powerful car before, because if you had then you would sing a different tune.

It is unwise and just plain ignorant to drive a truly nice muscle car/exotic in shitty weather. You sure as hell cannot enjoy the power because stabbing the gas means instant loss of traction whether you meant it or not, it is raining so it is probably not like others are real focused on ogling other people's rides, and afterwards you have to re-clean the hell out of it to remove all the shit that the road threw on it to get it looking remotely pristine again.

At one end of the spectrum, you had people such as yourself who seem to want to beat on their cars for no rhyme or reason, then on the other end are those who only have garage queens that are used but once every summer. Somewhere in the middle is where most reasonable car owners exist; playing with our cars when the conditions allow it, but taking the daily driver out when it does not.

Daily driving/beating your exotic/built muscle car in shitty weather conditions is like beer funneling a 30 year old bottle of scotch at a frat party. There are some things you just don't do.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
This statement clearly establishes the fact that you have never owned a nice/powerful car before, because if you had then you would sing a different tune.

It is unwise and just plain ignorant to drive a truly nice muscle car/exotic in shitty weather. You sure as hell cannot enjoy the power because stabbing the gas means instant loss of traction whether you meant it or not, it is raining so it is probably not like others are real focused on ogling other people's rides, and afterwards you have to re-clean the hell out of it to remove all the shit that the road threw on it to get it looking remotely pristine again.

At one end of the spectrum, you had people such as yourself who seem to want to beat on their cars for no rhyme or reason, then on the other end are those who only have garage queens that are used but once every summer. Somewhere in the middle is where most reasonable car owners exist; playing with our cars when the conditions allow it, but taking the daily driver out when it does not.

Daily driving/beating your exotic/built muscle car in shitty weather conditions is like beer funneling a 30 year old bottle of scotch at a frat party. There are some things you just don't do.
#yolo

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX

I agree.

I have to daily drive my "fun car" unfortunately, but in shitty weather, I just plain ol' hate it. Every time it rains it makes me wish I had a buick park avenue for a daily driver so I didn't have to ruin my good car.

Granted, its just an 09 mustang GT, but its still my baby and would rather not daily drive it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info