Injectors

Burt Ragio

Reaction score
I purchased some used 39lb injectors almost a year ago. Would it be advised to send them out & get checked or have rebuilt ? If so where is a good place to have this done ? What can I expect to pay ?

rocket5979

Gearhead
Reaction score
I purchased some used 39lb injectors almost a year ago. Would it be advised to send them out & get checked or have rebuilt ? If so where is a good place to have this done ? What can I expect to pay ?
How many miles are on them? If they are high mileage then perhaps. If they are on the lower side then I would not bother with a rebuild. If you are going to go through all of that then you might as well just buy a new set of injectors with higher flow capacity.

Burt Ragio

Reaction score
I have never installed or tested the injectors. I bought them a year ago. I was told they have apx 30,000 miles on them.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Reaction score
I have never installed or tested the injectors. I bought them a year ago. I was told they have apx 30,000 miles on them.
That is pretty low miles. I have used the 39 lb take-offs on quite a few projects without worrying about having them rebuilt or cleaned. I wouldn't worry about it especially since they aren't high mileage or anything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom