• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Injectors

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
I purchased some used 39lb injectors almost a year ago. Would it be advised to send them out & get checked or have rebuilt ? If so where is a good place to have this done ? What can I expect to pay ?

How many miles are on them? If they are high mileage then perhaps. If they are on the lower side then I would not bother with a rebuild. If you are going to go through all of that then you might as well just buy a new set of injectors with higher flow capacity.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
I have never installed or tested the injectors. I bought them a year ago. I was told they have apx 30,000 miles on them.

That is pretty low miles. I have used the 39 lb take-offs on quite a few projects without worrying about having them rebuilt or cleaned. I wouldn't worry about it especially since they aren't high mileage or anything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list