Importslayer!!!

Reaction score
I saw you yesterday at about 2:45 in downtown St. Charles. We waived at eachother...your paint job looks so awesome with that hood too! Also your exhaust is LOUD as hell! Car looks badass man.

IMPORTSLAYER

Reaction score
Dude my brother was a few miles ahead of me (on my way to Byron). He called me up to tell me to look for this bad ass Black SN 95 Cobra, that was heading my way !!! Yep he was right ......Bad Ass is one way to describe it.
Your car looks so sleek,smooth and just sinister. I love it . Are those wheels
BBS ?? I put BBL Longtubes w/bbk x pipe an SLP loud mouth cat back. I know its almost too loud ....but I love it. Its funny as heel when you can scare the [email protected]# out of the littel hotties walking around that town.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
I spotted him too, at Byron when I was leaving... he was staging for take off ;)

OP
TERMINATED97
Reaction score
Dude my brother was a few miles ahead of me (on my way to Byron). He called me up to tell me to look for this bad ass Black SN 95 Cobra, that was heading my way !!! Yep he was right ......Bad Ass is one way to describe it.
Your car looks so sleek,smooth and just sinister. I love it . Are those wheels
BBS ?? I put BBL Longtubes w/bbk x pipe an SLP loud mouth cat back. I know its almost too loud ....but I love it. Its funny as heel when you can scare the [email protected]# out of the littel hotties walking around that town.
Yeah there BBS wheels, I really don't like them on this car much..I have chrome y2k cobra r's coming here tuesday. I like real loud exhaust so I say keep it! Sounds real nice. Where did you get your hood from? Thats the Cobra R right and not the RR?

drenath

Low MPH - Rand Road Crew
Reaction score
Also spotted heading south on 355 around 1pm sunday. That car is schweeet!

IMPORTSLAYER

Reaction score
Also spotted heading south on 355 around 1pm sunday. That car is schweeet!
Thanks bud. I got my hood from Steeda and my body guy said that the fit was "perfect". You are correct ..........its the "R" not the "RR".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom