Importslayer!!!

IMPORTSLAYER

Regular
Mar 10, 2006
Dude my brother was a few miles ahead of me (on my way to Byron). He called me up to tell me to look for this bad ass Black SN 95 Cobra, that was heading my way !!! Yep he was right ......Bad Ass is one way to describe it.
Your car looks so sleek,smooth and just sinister. I love it . Are those wheels
BBS ?? I put BBL Longtubes w/bbk x pipe an SLP loud mouth cat back. I know its almost too loud ....but I love it. Its funny as heel when you can scare the sh@# out of the littel hotties walking around that town.

Aug 26, 2007
Dude my brother was a few miles ahead of me (on my way to Byron). He called me up to tell me to look for this bad ass Black SN 95 Cobra, that was heading my way !!! Yep he was right ......Bad Ass is one way to describe it.
Your car looks so sleek,smooth and just sinister. I love it . Are those wheels
BBS ?? I put BBL Longtubes w/bbk x pipe an SLP loud mouth cat back. I know its almost too loud ....but I love it. Its funny as heel when you can scare the sh@# out of the littel hotties walking around that town.
Yeah there BBS wheels, I really don't like them on this car much..I have chrome y2k cobra r's coming here tuesday. I like real loud exhaust so I say keep it! Sounds real nice. Where did you get your hood from? Thats the Cobra R right and not the RR?

Thread Info