I'm bored: What's Your First Mega Million Purchase?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Neither am i. 'MURICA

Kidding..i'd fly private but would not own or lease one.

Overseas trips in a yacht would scare me...no ty

im goin' mr fuckin' worldwide fuckin' pitbull style on that bitch.

and BRO. you don't take the yacht across the fuckin' ochin yourself... you have your crew sail that fucker across the bitch and you show up to monaco on your private jet and pimp it real style

A plane and nice boat would be later purchases, not immediate.

First would be lawyers and top financial advisers (think Warren Buffett type guys).

Second would be renting a home in a secure, guarded location. This would be a secure base of operations where the real house could be planned.

Third would be a few toys. Car, motorcycle, masseuse, etc. Instead of working I'd probably take a lot of classes. Self defense, cooking, weapons training, guitar, performance driving, etc. Gotta fill the days so you don't veg away.

you were like the only one still talking "immediate purchase"

so i disregarded immediate altogether like everyone else :rofl:

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Seriously, don't need some crazy multi MULTI million dollar boat, this would be just fine

Screenshot_20181023-143400_Chrome.jpeg

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
If i won this much money i'd put my 5 year survival odds at about 25%. I'd either go down trying to top out the aventador on a shitty indiana road, or trying to ride the isle of mann like a motogp racer on a new HP4

that's one other thing I forgot. I'd buy 3 HP4 Races and a couple ducati superleggera track bikes. Limited production, likely to crash on course, so one isn't enough

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I was thinking $300k and a new car to abuse every month. meals included. im having a personal chef, or 3

A hellcat charger company car would suffice sir, so long as the company reimbursed me for speeding tickets, bail money, and any other legal woes I got myself in to whilst driving the company car

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
1st purchase. big fucking bottle of champagne to celebrate.

then, pretty much like everyone else said. lawyer / money manager

give immediate family some duckets for them to get themselves taken care of.

pay off all debt. find a 20+ acre plot somewhere nice and build a 6k+ sqft house. 7 bed rooms, 8 full bath, 3 half bath. indoor pool, ect. ya know, just something to get by till the kids are out of HS, so the next 16 years. then its game fucking on from there.

See a lot of mentions about buying a house. With that kind of money I would have my house built. I dont want some other shit that someone else designed.

:wavey:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info