I'm bored: What's Your First Mega Million Purchase?

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Walking away with ~$700M cash after its all said and done! Giving each of my siblings and wife's siblings $10M each, my parents and wife's parents each $20M. Leaves me with $600M.

Buy two houses in my current neighborhood, tear them down and build one and one huge garage. Buy a lake house in southern Wisconsin with a giant detached garage. Pontoon with two 300's on the back, couple wave runners, couple snow mobiles, couple dirt bikes, couple Harley's, couple ATV's, a Gator or a Mule, and one of those over the top Nautique wakeboarding/surfing boats. Loaded F250 Diesel, Shelby GT350R, Mercedes AMG GT vert, Lincoln Navigator, 60's Bronco, and probably a Lambo because why the hell not. And top it off with a Barrett M82.

After that...probably have ~$590M in my bank, and will easily live off my conservative $30M+ interest per year.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
After security, would start sending out 18 wheelers around country picking up random shit I'd buy. Anything from cars to bikes to guns equipment etc.

Then buy all the land around the lake up north where my. Cabin is. Then make a zip line across the entire lake. The. Eat oreos before bed every night

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
HOW THE FUCK AS TCG FAILED ME...

We got to page two without someone saying two chicks at the same time....

fail.

But for my first actual purchase (after paying shit off)... probably a really nice vacation with the family to italy/europe etc.

Folks were probably trying to post that but got sick of waiting for the site to load and gave up.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Land close to a large water system....

20181023_141655.jpeg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
A plane and nice boat would be later purchases, not immediate.

First would be lawyers and top financial advisers (think Warren Buffett type guys).

Second would be renting a home in a secure, guarded location. This would be a secure base of operations where the real house could be planned.

Third would be a few toys. Car, motorcycle, masseuse, etc. Instead of working I'd probably take a lot of classes. Self defense, cooking, weapons training, guitar, performance driving, etc. Gotta fill the days so you don't veg away.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info