3800 ILGPC Christmas Party! Now sponsored by DHP!!!

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
I dont have enough money in my pappal account to clear it right now......

I think the only way I could go is if I just showed up and paid you for 2 tickets??? Could that work as a last resort?

BTW, will there be enough hotel rooms available and how much again????

Thanks

John

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Nov 17 2003, 03:23 PM

I think the only way I could go is if I just showed up and paid you for 2 tickets??? Could that work as a last resort?

Thanks

John
Well we need the money before the party so no tickets at the door.
I have to go the week before and pay for the total room costs. Paypal lets you deduct from your checking and credit card too, so you don't have to have a balance in paypal to use it i believe, but it might be different since I am a premier member.

You still have 2 weeks from today to get me the money.

We have 10 rooms blocked off and so far I oly know of 5-6 people who said they wanted rooms. I can get more rooms but 10 should be good.
Rooms are $69 per night.

Any more questions let me know!

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by dsk727+Nov 17 2003, 03:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dsk727 @ Nov 17 2003, 03:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RoyalGTP@Nov 17 2003, 03:23 PM

I think the only way I could go is if I just showed up and paid you for 2 tickets???  Could that work as a last resort?

Thanks

John
Well we need the money before the party so no tickets at the door.
I have to go the week before and pay for the total room costs. Paypal lets you deduct from your checking and credit card too, so you don't have to have a balance in paypal to use it i believe, but it might be different since I am a premier member.

You still have 2 weeks from today to get me the money.

We have 10 rooms blocked off and so far I oly know of 5-6 people who said they wanted rooms. I can get more rooms but 10 should be good.
Rooms are $69 per night.

Any more questions let me know! [/b][/quote]
oke, doke. :)

Ill make sure my GF wants to go and then ILL paypal ya.

DO we pay you for the room, or the hotel?

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
yes that is correct. I am only collecting the money for the party, hotel rooms you must call the hotel, tell them you are with ILGPC to get the rate and reserve the room yourself.

Bar List

Miller and Miller Lite Draft Beers
Seagram's Seven
Beefeater Gin
Smirnoff Vodka
Jack Daniels Bourbon
Johnny Walker - Red Label Scotch
Castillo Light Rum
Bols Amaretto
House Liquer (have to call to find out what this entails)
House Red, White and Blush Wines

I already have one request for Captian Morgan, so we will see if it is one of the house liquers.

Thanks!
Denise :)

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Well I am hoping everyone who wants to come can, I have gotten a lot of "no" replies due to other engagements, which is understandable. December is crazy! But I still hope everyone else decides to make the event.

Lisa I am still waiting on a call back from Amy about skipping dinner and coming for drinks. Will let you know what she says. :)

Paid people:

ThaLord and Liz
Ulises and Lupita
Denise and Steve
Fish and Becky
Lisa
Hale and Lynn
Bumpin
Stacey
Chrys and Tracy
GTP Kid

Those who said yes but have not paid yet...

Paul and Michelle
Alfredo and Desi
Joe
Royal and GF
syP
Jared

Where is everyone else?????

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
I'm not sure if this question was asked and answered earlier...because I still can't read every page because of my damned AO-Hell....so do we pay for the rooms in advance or on checkout? And are they all taken yet? I haven't been on in quite a while becasue of my ongoing "my-computer-sucks" problem, so I'm sorry if these are repeat questions.

Thanks!

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Also people that said you wanted to have this party at a hall and somewhere nice get your money in. The rest of us don't want to carry the bill cause people said they wanted togo and then back out. We have some very nice people that have fronted money for this event and lets not burn them. Believe me I know the feeling of being burnt like that.

Steve

Denise any work from the GA peeps? Anyone know of other clubs that can be invited and maybe some would be willing to come out to this for?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info