3800 ILGPC Christmas Party! Now sponsored by DHP!!!

S

shadownight

Originally posted by dsk727@Nov 13 2003, 08:15 AM

Ulises... thats cool you invited another couple. We need to have 50 people and can definetly have more then 50 as long as I have a minimum of 50 people and a final count when I go see her on December 6th I am cool with it!

Denise :)
cool might tell Lupita to bring some of her friends also. thanks again

ulises

G

gtp kid

i got a conformation. put me down for myself and my guest megan. how do i pay. i would like to try and pay the person this weekend. i don't care where you live. it would be best for me, since i have the money right now. could my older bro and wife go? i mean, i don't want to take spots of other club members. but if there are alot still available, they are interested. so just let me know. but put me down for two. thanks. i don't know who is in charge of this :( but thanks for setting it all up and i can't wait to go :D

z

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Nov 13 2003, 05:15 PM
Hey Denise I want to go. I thought I wouldn't be able to go since I wasn't working, but that all changed this week. I will let you know exactly who is going with me so please tell me how much it is for 4ppl. Thanks Denise.

Leo
Leo 4 people would $40 per person so $160 total.

gtp kid, yes if both of you are under 21 then it would be $28 per person, $56 total.

You can paypal, or try and meet up with SnM since he is in Romeoville.

G

gtp kid

I am contemplating now. my friend megan was like do you know these people and i was like no not really. she was like, is it going to be fun? and i was like maybe? i don't know for sure now. she was like, i don't want to pay that money and not have fun. haha. so i don't know. SnM , i can't pay you tonight, I am going to the chicago fire game. sorry. i probably will end up NOT going. i'll keep you informed. thanks

z

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Paid people:

ThaLord and Liz
Ulises and Lupita
Denise and Steve
Fish and Becky
Lisa
Hale and Lynn
Bumpin
Gtp Kid
Stacey Y
Chrys and Tracy

I can post the liquor list later today it is out in my car, I will post it after lunch.

Come on everyone, Deadline is 2 weeks from today. And we need more people to get moving on getting paid up.

Here is the info for the room reservations also.
Since it was on the other forum.

Ramada Inn & Suites
780 E. North Ave
Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Phone: 630-942-9500

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info