• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

ILGPC Christmas Party Details

dsk727

Reaction score
okay so here is the latest, I will try to sum it up as quickly as I can...

Stacey and I should be going Monday hopefully to go and put down the deposit to reserve our space. BIG THANKS to Charles and DHP for the donation of the $100 deposit. I have nice list of questions for some people who have already asked me about the track... :)

Here is what they have online listed as the menu for the Buffet....
Friday Ultimate Buffet - $26.95 per person
Two carving stations, crab legs, shrimp cocktail, chicken entré, fish entré, pasta, vegetables, rice & potatoes, pasta salads, assorted green salads, fresh fruit and cheese tray, freshly baked break and decadent dessert table

Once we get the exact details of the food , to make sure the above is correct....I will post it up for everyone to read. (i.e what else may be included, kids meals in case people bring children, etc...)

I am also compiling a list of prizes being donated by our sponsoring companies for our giveaway that we will be having at the party. So far we have donations from DHP, W-Body Store and Specialty Motoring Products ... if the 2 remaining sponsoring companies would like to donate a prize or two please get in touch with me (via pm or email) and let me know so I can add you to the list!

So as of now, we are set for Friday December 3rd, not sure on time, at Maywood Racetrack for dinner ($26.95 buffet per person) and drinks (alcohol seperate) and horse racing.. should be a fun time!!!

I just wanna thank everyone who has helped, (Lisa, Lynn and Stacey) the sponsoring companies who have so generously donated... and to all the ILGPC members for their help and suggestions.. i really appreciate everything that everyone has done to help!!!!!! :) :)

denise :D

Dreamcat78

Reaction score
lets post if we are for sure coming ..none of this i will be there and no show...we go through lots of trouble to plan these events just give us a simple yes or no...its just for fun and there are some great prizes to be won..and we could have lots of fun betting on horses!
I will start a list of who is going:) thanks

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Nov 5 2004, 03:48 PM
lets post if we are for sure coming ..none of this i will be there and no show...we go through lots of trouble to plan these events just give us a simple yes or no...its just for fun and there are some great prizes to be won..and we could have lots of fun betting on horses!
I will start a list of who is going:) thanks
[snapback]59365[/snapback]​
Yes. :)

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Hopefully. X2. :D Dont know if I will get a new job by then or not. ;)

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
I'll be there

My friends are trying to get there horse entered in that night, so we can watch it race and get in there winners circle picture; if it should win, and lately it has been!

Dreamcat78

Reaction score
Ok here is the list that i have so far of whos going:

Denise
Jeff & Lisa
Mike K
Fish + 1
Tammy & John
Lynn & Steve
Adam Pictor + 2
Stacey Y.
Bumpin
Kyle + 1
Joe & Steph
Horist
Becky & Steve
Kevin
SyP
Alex
Dole
Morgan +1
Taylor +1
John & Liz
cpk71

Denise will post more info after she visits the track this week :D
I will update names weekly
Thanks
Lisa & Denise

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
I think I heard Stacey say that racing starts like at 8 or something. Denise is going to double check on the times before posting.

TinyTam95

Reaction score
So, I am guessing that the dress attire this year......is casual?!?!

Tammy

Royalgtp

Reaction score
Where is this at?.....Have not been keeping up with this thread? What date?

plmrass

Reaction score
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Nov 8 2004, 06:36 PM
Where is this at?.....Have not been keeping up with this thread?  What date?
[snapback]59592[/snapback]​
page 1 first post :ph34r: :ph34r:

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
Racing begins at 7:40 thats post time.. we can all get there earlier than that I am going to call there and ask

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
Well I have left her a voicemail she left early this evening. So she'll call me back tomorrow!!

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
im gonna dress up like santa, lol, and stacey, you have to be naughty mrs. claus since your my date :howyoudoin:

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
I want to be the naughty elf... shit bumpin we'll end up being like Bad Santa.. (NOT THE SEX PART) just the drunk part... don't piss on urself...

Dreamcat78

Reaction score
If everyone shows up between 7-7:30 that will be good ...if post time is at 7:40 then that works.. i will keep updating the list..Denise will post more info when she has it and yes the dress can be casual/ nice we usually dress a little nicer for holiday party but whatever is cool its a racetrack just no tshirts LOL

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
I want to be the naughty elf... shit bumpin we'll end up being like Bad Santa.. (NOT THE SEX PART) just the drunk part... don't piss on urself...
well this sucks, i cant have sex, i cant piss myself....why dont i just lay down and die

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom