I was sold a bill of goods v.KTM

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Can't you run SxS on the streets up there [MENTION=19]Yaj Yak[/MENTION]? You just got a sweet electric one, I think you're good on toys for 2018 between that and the new house. :bowrofl:

Since I cant keep up with you rich bastards I'll try to be the voice of reason. :s00ls:

yeah the sxs might have the range of like, me on a skateboard so... :rofl:

rich bastards?! you gotsa escape worth more than all my vehicles combined brah :s00ls:

Oh, Nielsen's had one on their sales floor. I sat on it and let some farts out.

It's pretty damn comfortable and easy to throw around for the couple of inches I was able to do so without pissing a sales guy off.

practicin' knack knacks on the showroom floor again?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Just keep an eye on enduro on cl basically. Just look for turn signals and plates. You can street legalize most bit easier already done.

https://rockford.craigslist.org/mcy/d/clean-and-well-cared-for-2008/6442666702.html
I know newer bikes require titles (or at least get titles these days). Those aren’t bad to convert. Here you just need a stator powered horn, headlight, tail/brake light and a mirror. No turn signals. A friend at work just recently got plates for his cr250r which is hilarious on the street.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
I know newer bikes require titles (or at least get titles these days). Those aren’t bad to convert. Here you just need a stator powered horn, headlight, tail/brake light and a mirror. No turn signals. A friend at work just recently got plates for his cr250r which is hilarious on the street.

IL sucks when it comes to this. The only way possible that I can see is buying one out of state that is already plated. This is why I went with the 500 EXC-F as well. Already street legal but needs un-corked from all the emissions BS.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info