I was sold a bill of goods v.KTM

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
A 2 stroke street legal bike would be a blast!

I wanted a 2-stroke Beta, then you shattered my dreams. :wtc:

Anyway, come prepared tomorrow to uncork this thing! Also, bring me any spare protective gear I might be able to borrow until I get my own stuff? Just remember, you did this to me!

I'm pumped and terrified of the unknown all at the same time!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
#snowmobilingsdead
Negative!
4621fd7ea6b1d9830cb36b0502db785a.jpg

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
I wanted a 2-stroke Beta, then you shattered my dreams. :wtc:

Anyway, come prepared tomorrow to uncork this thing! Also, bring me any spare protective gear I might be able to borrow until I get my own stuff? Just remember, you did this to me!

I'm pumped and terrified of the unknown all at the same time!

No uncorking anything until we discuss how much you want to spend....haha. They are already stupid lean from the factory for emissions. Uncorking will only lean it out worse. That is why I went with the Vortex ECU. Besides you have a lot of learning to do first. The bike is plenty powerful enough in stock form to start out with.

I don't have much "spare" gear but I will see what I can loan you tonight when I get home. Lets talk this afternoon on game plan for tomorrow. No reason to be terrified. Just remember, easy on the throttle.......haha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info